Snowhigh Seeds

No discord, I asked about a discord earlier with Fowler. Just started germination test on 3 packs of BlueBerryBlast and 3 Pipe Dream that a fellow on IG shared for preservation. Starting out with two seeds from each pack and 1 Pipe Dream. If germination is good then I will start half the rest for preservation.
Had hoped to have landed a copy of Pipe Dream I saw on Burning Bush nursery to hit with pollen if we get a male but no answer from them.

6 Likes

That is amazing and exciting

Godspeed

5 Likes

Definitely keep us posted on the preservation. Johnny Blaze Is probably my favorite of all.
I have some blueberry blast gifted to me by a kind soul here who took em to f3 I think. But I’m not sure he’s around anymore. So please keep us posted

6 Likes

I got Jonny Blaze back when legends released them. Still my fav after all this time. Had the hood turnt out for the summer. Made some f2s. Had one I would’ve called elite. Straight chocolate blueberry insence in that order. The down side was it grew like landrace. String of pearls type. Think Grinspoon.

13 Likes

Just a heads up for everyone, I just received my seed order from last year. He just sent it, never spoke to him or got any email saying anything was on the way. Just showed up out of no where. Wasn’t exactly what I ordered but it has some of the things in it. Good enough I guess. Don’t give up hope if you’re waiting on something. Hope is in the air.
If anyone knows anything about a pack I received labeled “sticky ickiest” please let me know.

18 Likes

Same here. It’s all good I knew he would come through eventually. Not exactly what I ordered but close enough. He’s such a mysterious fellow

8 Likes

Lets hope it continues but great to see it happening. What lines did you guys get??

3 Likes

I originally ordered the four afghans he had. The red, yellow, black and then he had an afghan crossed to a Mexican which is the main one I wanted. Ended up with the yellow, red and one other afghan started with an N. Can’t remember it off the top of my head. He also sent the chocolate Thai, that ECSD cross to like a nevils haze and then the sticky ickiest. So I got two things I ordered out of four. I really have no use for the chocolate Thai. It’s cool to have but I don’t like growing that stuff in tents.

12 Likes

Nangarhar Afghani probably

6 Likes

That’s the one. One pack appeared to be open pollinated variety and the other was “chocolate perfume” female crossed to Panama red. I put those in water yesterday.

10 Likes

Well I’m on my third attempt at getting the Blueberry Blast seeds to germinate - zero luck.

Someone didn’t store these seeds properly.

I was given these as well.

I’m not a fan of the Chitral so I’m going to pop them just to see if they germinate and see how they grow.

15 Likes

my order finally touched down from snow…
Viet haze, juicy fruit thai and choc thais

16 Likes

Has their been anyone to receive their package from an established account? Both blackcatgenetics333 and loondaddy seem to be relatively new accounts with low activity. Just seems a little strange that those are the only two packages to be received and announced when their has been quite a few people with established accounts and history who are still waiting on small to large orders. SnowHighs email still bounces and their has been no communication for a year. He is releasing new stuff and doing podcasts during this year and the only two people to receive their stuff are these new accounts? Does anybody else think this is fishy?

1 Like

I’m a bot account sent to give false hope to those who seek da beans… :joy::joy::clown_face:

4 Likes

Yeah me too. I’m a really high robot sent here to give everyone false hope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Most likely he’s just waiting for the seeds to get ready

4 Likes

Says another account only a couple months old with relatively little activity…just sayin.

5 Likes

Me and @loondaddy got our beans on the same day under the same circumstances. He’s telling the truth. I heard other people got their orders too. Some are still waiting on the later Colombians. Just keep track of your order number, what you ordered, the date, and how much you paid.

32 Likes

Wow, killer order.

7 Likes

Idk @Chara - that sounds a lot like something a high robot would say…

Haha I couldn’t resist :rofl:
I’m glad things are trickling in, looks like a lot of killer stuff in there!

I had faith he would come through.

7 Likes

You joined two months ago and got your package while larger orders haven’t heard shit in over a year. I have seen a lot shadier shit than people using multiple accounts to throw things off or hype product and when the only two guys who have newish account got the package I have to wonder why? Would love to know the return address on that package because I am ready to knock on SnowHighs door and say what the fucks up.