Snowhigh Seeds

I am starting to read a lot on breeding and it’s one of the reasons I started to concentrate on non-contemporary strains. I have bought some Gold Coast Genetics as well.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the welcome and the info. I am definitely going to check all that out. I’m psyched to being “going backwards” seed-wise. I have more than enough contemporary stuff. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Snagged these to go along with my freebie pack I got last year from John. :grin:

10 Likes

Got these at the Upper Vault before I read about it here. Hope these are legit and viable. The West Coast Purple Diesel and the Rainbow Dragons Pheno B were the freebies.

5 Likes

Definitely seems sketchy. I hope they’re not white label hemp seeds. If it is true then I say fuck SnowHigh for ripping off so many people. It is going on two years now.

4 Likes

Upper vault is legit. He has the real deal!
His new seeds are in a few different banks now. And yeah it sucks for people who didn’t get their seeds.

2 Likes

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

That rainbow dragon’s fire looks awesome!

2 Likes

If anything this should give us more motivation to repro some of his older stuff and distribute.

I’m sending out a couple packs of Jamaican blood clot with hopes @ChardeeMcDennis2 has some luck, if anyone else has more packs of those they’re sitting on hit em up!

Once my life settles down a bit I’ll try to do another repro of some of his stuff and spread em out.

12 Likes

If any of those Bloodklot seeds germinate please let us know @Elpolloloco @ChardeeMcDennis2

3 Likes

wow im pretty pissed off at snowhigh at the moment

two years ago he sold me Viet Haze pre orders as what was supposed to be a 4 way vietnamese landrace cross, I spent over 500 on it

I get the order a year and a half later, only to find out its vietnam black x colombian

viet x colombian is way different than what I had ordered… sigh, I will no longer be working with snowhigh gear :\

10 Likes

The pre orders didn’t turn out how he thought. Lots of stuff was substituted for something as close as he had. Everyone including him thinks the pre order idea was a bad one. But I don’t think it should be a deal breaker. Everyone screws up sometimes. It’s not like he did a reeferman on us. Most people at least got something

1 Like

I know people who never received their orders at all.

3 Likes

@CocoaCoir Those people can ask the owners of the seeds banks to send a message to him because that’s the only people who he talks to now! Might be their last hope 🤷

1 Like

The “he’s sick” excuse is a total joke at this point. John is a thief. He took money from people and never sent anything in return. That’s called stealing in my book. Look what old James bean just posted

11 Likes

That’s called a bait and switch in any other business.

4 Likes

I’m really not defending the guy. It is what it is. My personal opinion is that he should either give back the money or work out something that everyone can agree on. It sucks to get ripped off no matter who does it.

7 Likes

Oh for sure. I’m still experimenting on a bunch of my “control” beans (lmao science is fucking rad), but I’m not getting too far past the shells cracking…which is a great sign come to think of it. Just gonna go ahead and pick up a tissue culture mix for seeds and make my life easier.

I’ve got a couple Legendary seed packs I’ll probably try to pop once I get some consistently positive results, then I’ll move on to that finicky beast Bloodklot. The other beans are a much healthier size, and only the Bloodklot and the Vietnam Black are ones I have to make sure I get going. I guess I’ll start with the Mexican Hot Chocolate since Abuelitas has a special place in my heart lol.

Either way, I just hope we can reproduce this stuff and forget about this dude.

Worst case scenario I’m going to find these same landraces and work my shit myself.

I’ve got a cross I’ve been working on for years that made me remember how to handwrite and speak Spanish and felt like a sativa version of this high I’ve been trying to re-experience since high school (some black kush that gave us visual and audio hallucinations), so I’m gonna trust I can at least make a decent enough bootleg.

3 Likes

I was all about the benefit of the doubt until this shit. That’s a slap in the face if I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

I unfortunately was one if the people that got nothing, it’s a shame I liked John when I chatted with him. Still bummed :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes