Snowhigh Seeds

What did you order? If I have it in my stash I’ll try to send some repros your way (if that’s okay with the admins and everyone) once they get popped. I’ve got a queue in my tent right now, but I’d be more than happy in a few weeks or so to get started.

edit: It’ll be open pollination more than likely, but I guess I could hunt a pheno or two. I love a good breeding challenge.

4 Likes

Well I appreciate your kindness @ChardeeMcDennis2
Honestly I’m still very hopeful, I’m hoping John just has a long list of orders and he’s not getting through them fast. All we can do is hope haha

J’s Wacky Weed pre order

Double Colombian Gold pre order

Colombian red pure 3 way pre

Columbia gold

the double Vietnamese

Purple Vietnamese Haze V1 pre order

Du Ma Den Vietnam Black 68 x Viet Black pre order

Double Dipped red and Purple Chocolate Thai x Drawohs Chocolate Thai pre order

Mexican Michoacán Verde Limon

Chocolate Thai pure

Yellow Scorpion

And he said he’d throw in some devils tit f3 cause I’m really interested in that line

5 Likes

For sure. I hope he follows through, he seemed like a decent enough guy when we communicated, but who knows.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any of those particular ones, but you’ve got an affinity for Vietnamese like myself, so how’s the Vietnamese Trainwreck sound once (if* I can’t assume with these seeds it seems) I get those seeded? I’ve also got these Black Mamba (Viet Black x Black Congolese), but those seeds are about the same size as the Bloodklots, so…man. Hopefully the size of the beans is all they have in common.

3 Likes

Is that Instagram?

1 Like

“if that’s okay with the admins and everyone”

Here there are no restrictions on giving or trading seeds. You have mistaken this board for a 5 letter word.

4 Likes

If you have any luck with Bloodklot, let me know and I’ll send ya another pack for the gene pool.

8 Likes

Yesterday I had a conversation with @Granola about his experience with John from Snowhigh. I realize now I can no longer support someone who doesn’t keep their word and steals money from their customers. So I will no longer be buying anything from Legendary/Snowhigh until he makes things right with the people he ripped off. And I encourage everyone to do the same. If you own a seed bank and sell his seeds knowing full well that a lot of people never got their orders then you are part of the problem too. So I’m calling for a boycott of this breeder until he actively goes out and makes things right with his customers. I stand with granola and all the others. Maybe if sales stop he will pay attention. We can only hope. Also if you have any seeds of his. Repro the crap out of them and give them away to everyone!!!

*edit
I honestly thought pretty much everyone had gotten their orders by now. Some good people have fallen through the cracks. I’m feeling angry about the situation even though I got my order. I mean no disrespect to anyone but I can’t help how I feel. I really liked John so it’s hard to say all this. I really hope the situation can be resolved quickly

20 Likes

This part right here.

14 Likes

With some great advice from @Chara I got in contact with a person who is in contact with John so we will see how this all plays out and I will update everyone if I hear anymore

Cheers

12 Likes

…alright I need that five letter word spelled out or I’m going to be trying to figure it out the rest of today lmao.

@Tykal Thank you! Seems Bloodklot is gonna become my big project for the rest of the year. I’ve gotten past the swelling/cracking, so I’m hopeful. And the more beans the better. Let’s keep that gene pool healthy.

@Chara You’re absolutely spot on. Just send me some of the parent Lambsbreath seeds and I’m happy. Hell, give me 10 grains of pollen. I’ll figure something out. Or tell me to go f*ck myself or something classy at the very least.

5 Likes

IC MAG. Don’t mention seeds. The magnificent power the moderators to ban you is amazing. Shame they can’t find their backside with both hands.

2 Likes

Just get those Bloodklots going and then we will go from there. Ideally you should F2 them before trying to make a hybrid.

4 Likes

I want to make a list of everyone who hasn’t received their order. If anyone knows of any unfulfilled orders this is the place to say so.
The only person I know of here is Granola.
Who else hasn’t received anything?
I would like to know if there’s a lot of people like some are saying or not? This is going to help everyone. If we can get these last orders filled then the community can move on from all the hate.

@loondaddy “He took money from people and never sent anything in return”

@CocoaCoir “I know people who never received their orders at all”

Now is the time to clear this mess up! If you know anyone please tell them to get on the list. It’s time to separate facts from rumors.

5 Likes

One more here,

have email going back 2 years or so

hope all is well

4 Likes

Please post what you bought and save the email exchange

3 Likes

I’m stoked to see this happening.

My sister and I always speak of the absurdity of life and sadly “karma” almost never anymore.

I will be watching this in order to pump up my spiritual health.

Kudos to all

A pleasure shared is doubled

A sadness shared is halved……

9 Likes

Thanks for your support and positive energy. It helps us all. I seriously doubt the seedmaker wants all this negative energy directed his way so it will help him as much as the people who need their seed orders filled. Once everyone gets their seeds I know his business will pick up and this negative cloud will go away!

** just to update we have 4 people who are on the list and one who lost all records of the purchase••. They will get put on priority for reproductions to at least give them something

6 Likes

I’ve also got a pack of Bloodklot to donate to the cause if anyone tries it. I started a thread a while ago on here for “Snowhigh Reproductions” where there are f2s available of his stuff.Snowhigh Reproductions

6 Likes

Ok great. Just keep it in cold storage until we figure out if any will germinate. I also have a pack too. I’m sure between us all we can at least get a few to survive!

3 Likes

If you have IG you’ll find more people there than here. I know Blackcatgenetics made a post a day or two anbout John and there are a couple comments on that page of people who didn’t receive order.
It would take some digging through random posts about John over the last year. I know on the main SnowHigh page there are people that have left comments as well.

4 Likes