Snowhigh Seeds

Unfortunately I don’t have IG so I can’t see those. If anyone can direct people here that would help. Or at least send me their contact info. We are looking for people who have all their records of purchase so we can make a clear case. We need to have some kind of proof of purchase and order details

3 Likes

I haven’t really talked about it since my email that I used for the order got hacked and I’m after having to change bank accounts and emails as the hacker got all my information but I did order Vietnamese 3 way and chocolate Haze. I never did receive any seeds at the address I used. This was probably like 20 months ago now

3 Likes

I have IG and can probably take a little look later today and see if I can find anyone to send here.

4 Likes

I’m waiting on my Snowhigh reproduction order from Blackcatgenetics I’m sure he will come through with it soon! And it’s looking so good.

2 Likes

Overgrow is not the internet… it is just a drop in the ocean. You can’t fix years of someone fucking up their business and their customers. It will be easier just to accept what it is and move on.

4 Likes

Nope. I’m going to fix this shit now! If you don’t want to help and keep the negativity going it’s your issue. I’m here to help everyone get something back from this fiasco. I will send them seeds myself if I have to. You said you know people. Please let them know I will help. This is all coming back from the last two years of pre orders. I don’t know of any other orders besides pre orders that weren’t fulfilled. He has had no issues of this kind before that.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re just trying to salvage your belief in snowhigh. It isn’t up to me or anyone else to fix this… it is only for him and only he can fix it. It had already been proven. If you choose not to accept it then that is on you. The people I talked to aren’t even on over grow. This site is already a SnowHigh reproduction assembly line. Just look at the past freakers grows.

3 Likes

So you’re choosing not to help? I don’t care about your personal opinion. I’ve already helped several people.

1 Like

All I said was that people haven’t received their seeds. You seem to be saying either I go get them and show them to you or i’m not helping? Get a grip.

Ok great you know people but you don’t want to do anything about it. I get it . You just want to complain about the situation forever. I wish you the best. I already got one person their seeds

You can actually go back in my account here and see that I have been defending SnowHigh for a long time but that time is over. It isn’t hard to google this and see the countless people who got fucked. Talking about a couple people who got their seeds is disingenuous.

I want to inform people of SnowHigh fucking over the community. Here’s something else for google to aggregate

John Fowler from snowhigh / snow high seeds stole money from people all over the internet via his gmail account genetixgenius@gmail.com

via catalog Snowhigh November Sale.pdf (377.5 KB)

There is no way to get in contact with him via this email or his instagram account. He has not been in contact with his customers for nearly two years. His email bounces back and he won’t respond on nstagram.

4 Likes

This isn’t going to look good for you. I suggest you move on. Bothering me while I’m trying to get this done is not cool.

2 Likes

Fuck Snowhigh. Overgrow the world.

Untitdvvsaled

I was replying to you @ me

Keep in mind that I have nothing against what you’re doing.

3 Likes

When I actually get a Snowhigh bean to pop and make it to flower then I’ll decide. Snowhigh’s strain names are some of the most tempting out there - if true, which I tend to believe, despite the terrible viability and vigor of this captivatingly crappy bush weed.

3 Likes

Hi Chara

It was Vietnamese 4 Way and Da Du Men that I had ordered

John did suggest other lines that were available at that time, but the others were sounding more appealing to me, so I told him I was ok waiting

He did send the Black Raspberry and a cutting of a Vietnamese, to me

but the package took a bit longer, was rerouted by usps and clone didn’t make it in good shape

Wish it had !

3 Likes

Du Ma Den and Viet Haze

Again wish him the best , sure it not a easy position to be in,
best vibes !!

3 Likes

You said you knew people who didn’t get their order and I asked if you could reach out to them. I’m asking everyone. That’s all I wanted from you.

2 Likes

Ok great! That shouldn’t be too hard

2 Likes

Thanks Chara, I appreciate what you are doing and hope all things will get straightened out

Best to all

1 Like

He likes the drama. That’s his M.O.
Dont feed the trolls

2 Likes