So I learned something

I have some Vietnam Thunder Fuck for you it’s a Sativa high…

3 Likes

I am sure you will get it back eventually. Just takes time.
Like you said, the stuff you had back in the day may not have been anywhere close to what you are smoking now a days. :v:

2 Likes

oh Im betting the stuff I was smoking half of it was likely Mexican Brick weed. Maybe acapulco gold or colombian red dot or colombian gold and those last 3 were RARE where Im at. Maybe some Christmas bud(or thats what we called it)

4 Likes

Yeah. Same here. The stuff we smoked in the 80’s was sooo low potency compared to now.
I don’t like strains that are super strong. I get too dizzy, heart pounding, anxiety.
I really like a nice 1:1 strain in the 5-8% range (sour tsunami is one I got, that was like 6% THC/ 6% CBD) and is really really good. It will still get you plenty high and is super relaxing. See if you can find something like that to start with.

5 Likes

[quote=“Ace71975, post:8, topic:137288, full:true”] How bout a short list of 100% sativas, say 10 or so, please?
[/quote]

Sorry but I’m not the cannasseur :relaxed: for those

@Upstate & @Heritagefarms & @Foreigner come to mind… can anybody steer @Ace71975 to some seed banks & strains with no sleepy boring effects? :call_me_hand:

Zamal, Reunion Island, Papua New Guinea, real Thai???

:evergreen_tree: Aloha

4 Likes

Ace Golden Tiger Third Version. @Ace71975 is going to love it! And definitely NOT sleepy.

3 Likes

The zamal is floating around here.

The ACE catalogue is fun to look at even if you don’t buy from them.

@Ace71975 keep in mind that growing sativas presents its own challenges and if you’re doing it inside in a small tent…well…

A sativa leaning hybrid might be a good choice.

5 Likes

They are hard to find, but a good strain with CBG is supposed to help with the brain dead symptoms. Happybirdseeds have some sometimes for cheap, but they go fast

3 Likes

I haven’t looked at the Indian landrace exchange offerings for some time but they used to have some rather unique sativa/landraces lines.
The real seed company or the landrace team also offer long flowering lines but I would do some research on the landrace team before purchasing and see how you feel about giving them any money , there are a few threads here on og that have information about those companies and there strains. I like Indian landrace exchange what I’ve grown and seen grown from them was always true to the description.
I’ve had there eastern manipur burma go 23 weeks indoors though , they started at 6 inches tall going into flower and wound up 8 feet tall bent over and tacked to a wall to keep them below the light.

5 Likes

Hey @Ace71975 . I recently did a round of pollinations using pure, mostly locally sourced "Sativas ".
Aruka Valley (India) x Malawi Gold (Africa)
Panama Red x Malawi Gold
Malawi Gold x Malawi Gold
These are about as sativa as it gets, 3-4 times stretch, up to 20 weeks to finish flowering.
If you want to try and grow some( they are a bit of a challenge) hit me up in PM and we’ll work out the details.
:v::canada:

6 Likes

Read through the haze threads here. There’s a wealth of information.

3 Likes

You just need traditional cannabinoids to be present. Modern weed is nearly all thc, with no moderating effects from the other cannabinoids. Landraces and heirlooms can still be real potent, but not overwhelming. No rapid heart, no jitters, no paranoia. Good clean smoke.
What effect do you seek?

7 Likes

I want to remain clear headed, able to think and speak normally, I dont want to be “mentally slowed down” nor do i want to be couch locked. As far as what im treating Fibromyalagia, ADHD and Autism. So im looking for clear headed, pain reduction, wide awake and energized.

4 Likes

Basically I DO NOT want to be the guy in the Tie Dyed shirt. Or any of them really lol

6 Likes

Whose Malawi?

3 Likes

From @Tejas .
:grin::v:

6 Likes

It’s a good one, straight from Africa. Sounds like a nice cross.

4 Likes

I don’t feel the weed will turn you into a dope, but that many dopes turn on to the weed.

4 Likes

oh no it very much does make me stupid lol

3 Likes

Maybe you could try microdosing mushrooms for a bit reestablish or possibly grow some new nueropathways and then try smoking again.

2 Likes