So I learned something

A good stint of microdose will definitely help on a reset. I can speak from personal experience.

2 Likes

not really something I have access too if im bein honest

1 Like

Itā€™s another fun hobby, if your DIY.

1 Like

The legality of it would stop me personally, I didnt even grow weed till my state went legal lol

1 Like

Im growing a kullu Valley Landrace that is supposedly very similar to old school haze because it takes 16 weeks or so to flower as well.

3 Likes

Iā€™m an old outlaw so I have a different mentality.

4 Likes

Nice! Looks awesome man!

1 Like

Still got a kid under 18 so cant be riskin anything that could land me in jail or prison. 10 years tho and i can do wtf ever i want lol

7 Likes

I have to respect that decision :+1:

In Canada, itā€™s a bit of a grey market for magic mushrooms except in Vancouver which has decriminalized most illegal substances but its location specific. You can buy M.Mush on most online dispensaries but its still illegal. Doesnā€™t seem to stop anyone from purchasing online or even dissuade someone from attaining them. I do understand your stance with them considering legality for your state.

2 Likes

yep sadly its not a gray area in my state, its very much a jail time offense depending on how much you have.

1 Like

itā€™s crazy how expectation plays such a big role in the experience of the smoker.

Iā€™ve become used to a very heady sativa with a gentle body high from high trace cannabinoid content. I ran out for about a day between batches of hash, and went back to hash from an indica hybrid cut which I love and have grown for about 4 years.

It still got me totally medicated and worked for my pain relief. But because Iā€™m accustomed to that psychedlic uplifting effect recently, I just wasnā€™t satisfied by the indica because I didnā€™t get that immediate uplift that I was expecting.

the other factor is that Iā€™m used to having at least 3 different options to medicate with each day: a sativa, an indica, and a cbd rich landrace. this lets me target specific symptoms and switch things up when needed. yesterday I only had the indica and the cbd rich landrace, it was like I was missing a piece of the cannabinoid entourage effect puzzle.

5 Likes

if you donā€™t mind me asking, what strain of cbd do you use? iā€™m getting ready to start making some meds and need some good things to start from.

2 Likes

Thats a Very good question. I am looking into 1 to 1 cbd strains myself. I do know that pure CBD alone does nothing for me at all. So I do need something with at least SOME THC backing it up. im lookin at strains that advertise as 7% to 10% THC with an equal amount of CBD.

2 Likes

when i start making my crosses iā€™ll send you some seeds to try from each batch if you want.

2 Likes

Pure lebanese.

this is very true, in my experience a little bit of thc and trace cannabinoids is essential to get the medicinal benefits of cbd.

I have a muscular condition and am very sensitive to muscle relaxants, so I canā€™t use the modern hybrid pure cbd genetics that you see in dispensaries like AC/DC, charlotteā€™s web, etc or pure cbd hemp products, refined cbd, isolate etc.

The muscle relaxant effect is so strong from high potency cbd that it can give me joint dislocations.

Even if you donā€™t have a medical condition that results in side effects, I know that people who are taking pure cbd products often end up taking inadvisably large doses to get the effects they need.

But if itā€™s naturally balanced with the full spectrum of cannabinoids, I donā€™t have these problems and the cbd can be very beneficial to relieve spasms and reduce joint pain.

Basically, if the cbd is ballanced with thc and trace cannabinoids, you bodyā€™s uptake of the cbd is vastly improved by that delivery method.

Thatā€™s why I use diverse landrace lines like lebanese to make my cbd rich concentrates and rick simpson oil.

6 Likes

Well, I have ADHD,Autism(mildly) and Fibromyalagia(the biggest one I want to reduce the effects of). So constant pain. I have tried the CBD gummys,honey,water,etc none of them did anything at all.

1 Like

Iā€™m not that familiar with fibromyalagia, but the symptoms are generally joint and nervous system related right? I have problems with my joints too, neuropathy, and nerve pain from injuries and pinched nerves.

I think you could get some effective pain relief with regular intake of full spectrum concentrates.

try to get the most diversity of cannabinoids that you have access to. Not just thc and cbd, but cbg, cbn, and all the minor cannabinoids.

The entourage effect is still being studied, but from what we know now, when all the naturally occuring cannabinoids are combined you will be able to metabolize them more effectively, and your body will get the most out of these compounds that way.

in my opinion, avoid monocropping in your grow, and avoid taking cannabinoid isolates.

if possible, grow or buy a variety of strains with different cannabinoid contents. just having a 2 or 3 different options to vary your medicinal use will be very useful to address specific symptoms and avoid developing a tolerance.

4 Likes

You might want to try Zkittles CBD from HomegrownCannabisCo.com. This 10% THC : 10% CBD strain was the first plant I grew. It was a hearty grower, and produced nice big buds. Made good medicine!

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 4.28.43 PM

5 Likes

that would be awesome thank you!

1 Like