Sour Crack, Mephisto Genetics Day 68

Bro I don’t believe I have ever seen or smoked the actual original Jack Herer strain I wonder how it smells because man this Rosetta Stone has a smell that is very unique. I Love it.

2 Likes

Patience is indeed a virtue…

Ya the one I did seed runs was originally from Humboldt back in 01, ended up with a bunch of em and many members have grown em out too :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s potentially simple - a lot of commercial pot is pulled too damn early

3 Likes

Yeah. Forum stomper is no joke. It’s amazing smoke, and seems like anything crossed to it is bomb.
I like Alien v Triangle a tiny bit more. But FS is rockstar all day long :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good thing I got a few alien vs triangles in that breeding room!

3 Likes

Oh! That’s a winner! You’re gonna be happy with those. Straight up OG Kush smells. Super dank and crazy potent!

5 Likes

Won’t see much of the buds to smoke but hoping I can load it up with seeds for future enjoyment :wink:

3 Likes

Great point here!

I JUST now got an order of S.O.D.K.!!

1 Like

https://overgrow.com/t/semo-auto-memphisto/65575?u=blackwaterbudd
My first encounter with memphisto or autos I loved this only child

3 Likes

Badass! What size pot was that?

A lot bigger than I thought lol. I wasn’t real impressed with the smoke as someone mentioned but it was a ball to grow and watch the colors come on. 8.5 oz

1 Like

You have that dialed in good grow. Beautiful plant!!

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been questioning myself because the autos I’ve grown seem to be of the short variety. The first one I stunted because I fed way too early but it was a lesson learned.

2 Likes

I had one I called the runt, because of those traits, the blue dream autos I’m running now wouldn’t stay out of the light.

that’s a black and blue jack in front right,

3 Likes

Beautiful plants!!

1 Like

What is your opinion on twenty20 gear if you don’t mind my asking? I have looked through alot of their stuff but never pulled the trigger.

1 Like

Ive seen some decent stuff from them, grown out quite a few of their varieties and wasn’t disappointed by any means, in that room I know I have knows candy, ogre berry f4,and trizzlers in there and in past have grown out whiskey Zulu and glue sniffer. In the world of autos they are def keeping up but def some room for improvement too

2 Likes

Samsquanch og from mephisto is fire as hell. I’ve grown out and harevested 4 so far. Great happy stoner smoke laid back but creative smells earthy and peppery and smokes earthy and peppery but with that 90s dank bud taste👍🏻 also have a white crack at week 8 and its stacking pretty. Theybare rereleasing I this year.yay

3 Likes