Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

I would love to do something like that. Maybe a little bigger. Is the size contained because they are root bound? Can you achieve similar results without auto strains? What about Sativas? That is cool as hell!

1 Like

Great looking autos. Very interesting these plants are. Awesome job thanks for the show.

1 Like

Yes, the container size is the limiting factor. You could get similar results running 12/12 from seed with a hybrid or indicas. I think a sativa would take too long to finish and would have poor yield.

1 Like

So growing them small like that lengthens flowering time? I’m not much concerned with yield. A few ounces will last me almost a year. And considering I’d like to keep a few different strains on hand for some variety, I actually prefer smaller yields as I will otherwise quickly overgrow my smokling needs. My main concern is not sacrificing the quality.

1 Like

No, being a sativa lengthens the flowering times. I would suggest a sativa dominant hybrid.

@MadScientist I know you had that unfortunate mishap at home recently but has that effected you giving us a report of your results here?

1 Like

Do you have a grow log for those party cup plants? I would love to see how they progressed.

1 Like

Those plants were from the ICMag party cup challenge here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=344673

There was one here, but not as good results.

Looks good,so far .:blush::+1::seedling: Mechelle x

1 Like

Thanks Dollie! HAHAHA. That was a few months ago, and it came out ok. Not very good. I’ve gained a couple of experiences since then. Like everything, you gotta get the hang of it, before succeding.

Thanks to OG!

2 Likes

Yeah that is so true ha ha .I’m still learning ,day.by day doll​:blush::wink:

1 Like

Aren’t we all, huh!?

1 Like

I said if, I had half a brain cells , it would be lonely lol​:blush::seedling:

2 Likes

I remember reading that yes! AHAHAHAHAHA

It made me laugh then and it made me laugh just now! Thanks!

2 Likes

Good,good ,as long as it made u have a chuckle​:grinning:I’m telling you ,I’m totally thick as shxt in the kneck of a bottle. I tell you. Mechelle :blush::wink:

3 Likes

How much did you get from those plants?

Wow that was a long time ago. I think they were about 1/2 ounce each, but honestly cant remember.

1 Like

That’s a canny bit for the size of them.
I really want to try that but I wouldn’t be able to water them as much as that.
It would work in a dwc just the same wouldn’t it?

I cannot even remember bro… So sorry.

It wasn’t much i know that for a fact… And they were fluffy and i cut them early as well.

It didn’t have much of a buzz!

LOL

Makes me happy to see a plant get a second chance of life by moving it outdoor I’m early on the thread but I’m rooting for this white widow and will be surely out of likes by the time I’m done with this grow