Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

Hey man that’s Fantastic! Happy for you and curious on the smoke report of that WW Auto

Bless your garden, told you good juju was coming your way! Package came today btw, many thanks brother

1 Like

Please take a picture and post it on the giveaway thread if you will bro…

Good for the site.

5 Likes

Here is the Sour Diesel, fully finished and hanging up to dry in
total darkness at temp 25C and humidity around 55%.

Pics…

15 Likes

Very nice buds! :slight_smile: Always good to see harvest.

Has anybody tried to top automat plants? To get more Bush and no main Cola? :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice MS do they have that gassy diesel smell? my sour diesel turned out to be a good daytime high, very productive after smoking it

2 Likes

This is the other one @ioik

1 Like

I would love to do something like that. Maybe a little bigger. Is the size contained because they are root bound? Can you achieve similar results without auto strains? What about Sativas? That is cool as hell!

1 Like

Great looking autos. Very interesting these plants are. Awesome job thanks for the show.

1 Like

Yes, the container size is the limiting factor. You could get similar results running 12/12 from seed with a hybrid or indicas. I think a sativa would take too long to finish and would have poor yield.

1 Like

So growing them small like that lengthens flowering time? I’m not much concerned with yield. A few ounces will last me almost a year. And considering I’d like to keep a few different strains on hand for some variety, I actually prefer smaller yields as I will otherwise quickly overgrow my smokling needs. My main concern is not sacrificing the quality.

1 Like

No, being a sativa lengthens the flowering times. I would suggest a sativa dominant hybrid.

@MadScientist I know you had that unfortunate mishap at home recently but has that effected you giving us a report of your results here?

1 Like

Do you have a grow log for those party cup plants? I would love to see how they progressed.

1 Like

Those plants were from the ICMag party cup challenge here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=344673

There was one here, but not as good results.

Looks good,so far .:blush::+1::seedling: Mechelle x

1 Like

Thanks Dollie! HAHAHA. That was a few months ago, and it came out ok. Not very good. I’ve gained a couple of experiences since then. Like everything, you gotta get the hang of it, before succeding.

Thanks to OG!

2 Likes

Yeah that is so true ha ha .I’m still learning ,day.by day doll​:blush::wink:

1 Like

Aren’t we all, huh!?

1 Like

I said if, I had half a brain cells , it would be lonely lol​:blush::seedling:

2 Likes

I remember reading that yes! AHAHAHAHAHA

It made me laugh then and it made me laugh just now! Thanks!

2 Likes