Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

looks good! you may have backed off the N a bit to early, but, it should be really smooth smoke.

4 Likes

looking good but I would still feed them more :smiley: How long is it since last feeding? They still seem very bright. Try to feed with some Nitrogen. Otherwise they look ok but bright :smiley: How old are they from seed? My are 7 weeks old! and they still dont flower :smiley: will see…

3 Likes

Watch out going by breeders recommended harvest times. All the autos I’ve grown have taken at least a week longer and most have gone more than two weeks past.

I think it’s just the light’s that make them look yellow like that guys.

4 Likes

Yes, a little bit, but they are a little N deficient. I’ll accept that, it was me, who cut the N to put in the P and K.

I will not cut them down until 30~40% of trichomes are amber. Might have to wait a little longer tho.

4 Likes

that fade in comming bro! sweeet. smokeable in no time.

i agree with the stupid times. i dont think ive ever had a plant finish around the dates on a pack of seedsXD

3 Likes

Hope they will be as good as normal plants :slight_smile: Man has to wait almost a month longer to get autos. So I expect big amount and quality :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I don´t have the answer for you right now, gonna check and i´ll tell ya!

1 Like

There’s the Blue Tooth to the left, the two Sour Diesel in the middle and the WWs on the right.

Auto Blue Tooth 1 and 2 by MSNL @ 57 Days. Sept 23rd. Flowering time aprox. 65~70 Days.

Sour Diesel Auto by G13 Labs @ 50 Days. Sept 30th. Flowering time aprox. 50 Days (BS), both have a long ways to go still. Number one started to flower one week late even. Will be checking trichomes for 30~40% amber at harvest.

AutoWhite Widow by Dutch Passion @ 58 Days. Sept 22nd. Flowering time aprox. 75 Days.

Thanks for watching guys!

7 Likes

Very nice autos! Ill be popping the ones I got from The Vaults Giveaway and I only hope they look like yours! I’ve seen autos come in so many shapes and sizes all over the web with such mixed reviews… But never the less excited to give em a go! Keep up the great work brother man

4 Likes

Yeah me too bro! I got me some 3 Bears OG, even tho overgrow wasn’t participating in it, they gave it a go accommodating me in an excellent way! Thanks to The Vault guys!

You gonna pop them soon? Let’s do a comparative grow in overgrow with the 3 Bears from Mephisto, you and me man!

BTW, you know how many beans that would be the 3 Bears we’re getting… @GumbyBuds!?

3 Likes

So down for that, not sure what medium ill be in. I’ve got Northern Lights Auto from Royal Queen I believe. I might use one for the cab build challenge, and put the others with everything else in veg

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the lower part of your post, im too high haha

“BTW, you know how many…” ?

1 Like

I am getting the 3 Bears OG from Mephisto by way of The Vault’s generosity, i think you are too. I was wondering if we are getting 1 or 2 or 3 beans i dunno, do you?

Oh wow we are all getting them? Did I miss something? Damn AL Thunderfuck has my brain amuck lately

I dunno bro i am asking…? Are you in on it? The giveaway is over now.

2 Likes

Well the only giveaway I entered in and won was the one that closed out on the 16th I believe. And so no I don’t believe I am in on it would love to have been though…

i have never run autos either. @GumbyBuds i would recommend searching grows with that particular strain and breeder on youtube because yes i’ve seen autos grow short, bushy, tall, go long fast etc. i have 3 auto seeds i may pop next year. sweet tooth, turbo diesel, and power plant.

1 Like

Congratulations my friend! You are having a successful grow and fixin’ to harvest! I am excited for you!

2 Likes

It means the world to me, reading these words from you bro. You nurtured my inexperience and your help along the way made it possible for me to even consider harvesting. Thanks @ryasco!

1 Like

Anytime you need anything i will do what i can to help, just ask. I am happy to help. You are why i am having so much fun with my Cindy 99!

3 Likes