Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

Not a mistake, per se. We used to do 9 plants, 9 strains, but it’s difficult to dial in when everyone is different shapes and sizes.

4 Likes

Sorry, I must call bullshit on the 3 pound Auto DRY yield. C’mon man.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoNWIFqsrlQ

I saw that, and its insane. All that from an auto. Wow

I am sorry i missed this post. In our country is growing weed illegal, but i so much loved growing all kinds of flowers. So my conclusion is that i can’t let them grow too big also. Every time i growing i tie to the ground (lst technique) and that 3 mounth is the best of the year :slight_smile:

Have good time!

2 Likes

Here’s an update for the “Laboratory Fans”, thanks for dropping by good gentleman!

From left to right, front, Sour Diesel, Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth. Back, Blue Tooth, WW and WW.

These plants got probably five more weeks to go… According to schedule!

Girls started to show trichomes yesterday… Tiny ones, but they are on the rise!

HppHrvst

8 Likes

Nice to finally see you with a happy garden :slight_smile:

Ds

1 Like

Yo Dee! How’s life my man! I am very anxious, kinda like waiting for something bad to happen… But nothing will. Just my paranoia, it seems impossible to me, growing this girls and looking at them like this… WOW!

Thanks Dee!

1 Like

Another update… I am happy this time!

Both the Blue Tooth and the WW are turning purple, i think it´s the temps… Not deficiencies or nothing!

Check it out!

7 Likes

This is my outdoor WW, the one in the thread that i took out of the tent a few weeks ago, it wasn’t strong and didn’t seem like much, took it outside and here’s the result.

11 Likes

wow man it’s loving the sunlight it seems!! looks frosty! when did it start flowering again,

1 Like

No bro it’s an auto, it started to flower outside, took it out of the tent for being small and scrawny. Looks like four more weeks will get me at least an eight oz on that one! LOL

3 Likes

This is one of the Widows i got in veg, check it out man! Three main stems coming out, isn;t funny!?

4 Likes

Awesome and little strange. That one must be monster bush when grow up :wink:
Have nice time!

1 Like

You going to finish that one outdoors? I love watching how mutated plants mature. Watching…

2 Likes

Nah, it’s gonna be with the COBs bro!

I got some outdoors on my Golden Tiger by ACE grow, check it out!

Thats a keeper to grow like a vine :wink: trained and grown out on a trellis outdoors she will do you proud. clone it :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

It´s an auto bro can´t be cloned!

1 Like

We Crazy Brits can clone anything @MadScientist

Why do you think they film Star Wars at Pinewood studios in the UK

Its where they keep all those clones from attack of the clone wars, we have to store them somewhere, at a place near Oxfordshire

They also keep a lot of dogs there for films at K9fx, some relatives of my dogs work there, recent films like King Arthur amongst many others and TV programs like Peaky Blinders :wink:

5 Likes

Update, i have the set date in accordance with the timeframe provided by the breeder. White Widow on Dec 7th and Sour Diesel on Dec 9th. The Blue Tooth i can quite remember the date but here they are, just the first the BT and then the WW.

White Widow
Blue Tooth

9 Likes