Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

wow this is amazing dude. props

3 Likes

Hey @oranje! I was just thinking i wanna grow like you guys and the pics you show, yes, this is amazing to me, but i aim to excel at the tester with all the gang. We’ll see how i do… Don’t give up on me yet bro!

1 Like

Great looking ladies Mad… Excited to try out the 3 Bears with ya and the gang!

Now they just have to arrive :+1:

This thread has given me some insight on autos as I know there is a fast learning curve you can mess up

1 Like

We all are excited about it man. Ryasco and You and legalcanada i think…

Harvest time! WOOHOO!

This WW is ready and ripe! About 30% of trichomes are amber and has been cut, trimmed and hang to dry…

20 Likes

Looks fantastic sir!

2 Likes

Harvest fine i see :slight_smile: you got growing capabilities on proper level! I don’t belive it is autoflower XD xoxoxo

2 Likes

WooHoo! You got a little stash finally. :grin:
Welcome to a lengthy stay in trim jail!

4 Likes

I was watching tv series while doing it, taking it really easy. Co’s it’s not a really enjoyable task, if you ask me.

The harvest is, the magnifying glass is my friend!

4 Likes

Pics of the one WW plant hanging to dry… The other WW has still like a week to go i think.

Are you guys proud of me or what? @ryasco @Herbie

Still need to trim a little bit more when fully dry.

16 Likes

Don’t know about the others, but you should be proud of yourself! :clap:

5 Likes

What a beautiful sight! I am very happy for you. No more Scwagg for the maddest of the Madscientists! :grin:

3 Likes

You know what man! That is the nicest thing to say bro! Cheers!

I do indeed have to thank you guys, it was because of my wanting to grow i never gave up on typing “overgrow.com” on the address bar, one day to my surprise like 10 years later there it was again, and still amazing. I started buying gear and seeds (lots of them…) and now this is like the first harvest that actually had a good grow. Amazing indeed.

5 Likes

Looks awesome bro! :+1:
Can’t wait for a smoke report.

1 Like

Very proud buddy.

As they dry those leaves will droop down and curl round the buds, myself i remove the tips that are not covered in triches or have a different colour before they curl and hug the bud tightly. If the tip are covered in trichs save and dry in news paper or similar you can use that waste product too…

Well done @MadScientist

3 Likes

White Widow outdoor was cut, it went a little over 40% on the amber trichomes… I guess i’ll use it to sleep… LOL

They stay this short under 12/12, specially when you switch them from 18/6 to 12/12.

It wasn’t me, media or nutes, plus it was actually rescued by putting it outdoor…

BTW, i removed the spider from the bud already. LOL

11 Likes

Hi @MadScientist you should be basking in the fine glow of accomplishment.
Great job!
Let us know how she smokes…I have never grown an auto…and I really enjoy photo White Widow.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Will do my good friend @Calyxander. Now i have to wait for it to dry… LOL

3 Likes

Nice work there keep it up

2 Likes

Congrats MS! No more buying weed :+1:

4 Likes