Sour Diesel in the Closet

Also @Connoisseur_Genetics im happy to have your input here bud thanks for stopping by. You may pitch your church type genetics here and that one haze sounded really amazing. I mentioned in your thread. All weed banter is welcome and giveaways pitches whatever I will update as much as possible on the plants so we can watch my missteps and observe the cut. Room smells nice like AJ have to light an incense for the neighbors, though I’m not the only one making my building smell like weed. NYC has been having a moment. Because of legalization the variety of weed available in NYC is amazing right now and always in the air. It’s a golden era and happy to be a part of it.

Oh also I wanted to add for newer growers that I left my 40 w on all night and will for a few days straight another trick I picked up in bk a few years ago from the old school guys. They’ll take in lots of clones. Lots and give them light straight for the first few days careful not to dry them out so doesn’t have to be powerful and not direct but constant and warm while keeping humidity up.

6 Likes

I put the plant closest to the light that seemed a little unhappy or stressed further back and moved up the mini cloner.

Now I’ll leave them alone and spray the air once in a while

I didn’t check temps but I can taste the humidity in the air and feels warm but fresh like 70s. I think good conditions to do almost nothing and just wait

One of these might go straight to soil to be a bonsai mom. Not sure which one???

4 Likes

journal thought

the true sour cut out will be the one that can take higher ppms I doubt this AJ can take 1350 I’m thinking 1100

also my ppm/ph pen isn’t accurate, but it’s good to have a basic idea of increasing and decreasing feed and the plant’s reaction

2 Likes

Yes thats him

1 Like

Yeah seems a cool thread you got going

Interested to see your findings down the line for sure

1 Like

I’m not sure associating Arjan’s name to Rez’s adds up so much credibility. For both of them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Ahh. I see some nice stuff there, especially The Harvestmen but I’m not spending money at a gaff that sells get up from dirty grassers

1 Like

It does to newbies, Arjan as much as he is still owns many Coffeshops and has 1 of the largest seed companies and Canna companies in the world so defo has some legendary status. We need talk up for newbies aswell as OG’S, anyone who doesnt know the real story

2 Likes

Fair enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah id point people ANYWHERE else but Reservoir seeds, any snitch in this game how dare have the cheek to stroll back up like everything’s cool , and not expect anyone who knows about it not to rinse you at every chance

Avoid Reservoir snitched on everyone seed at all cost

3 Likes

Looking great. You’re a top notch gardener for sure.
Good luck at the grower’s festival.
What’s the aroma like so far?

1 Like

I think it’s top notch breeding - my growing will hopefully improve with you guys around…

carrot and mountain dew? does that sound insane it smells wild and feral, but also like some soda, maybe that tangy mexican soda that’s pretty good, they have it here everywhere I forget the name

zamaldelica x kali china x Papau New Guinea - smells like tangy carrot mountain dew (just slight carrot the buds are thick I can just squeeze them and they spread, I’m going to just let them go and if in time for growers festival they will smoking fresh weed I think that’s what will get them… psychedelic fresh weed -

my taste not the best, but I’ll let you know the high, I was going to enter for fun, but I think the high will blow them away…

I chose what to put in the right side of the simple, but powerful cloner bestowed on me by Bmilk, these Johnny Potseed seeds need to get planted - I don’t think I’ll cross the thunder rose with the aj but I just might, if I find a pheno male that destroys everything plus I want to smoke that too, thank you azure I have kept the rest of the beans I only popped one and those I don’t think I’m sharing, I do have to try a reveg as I lost the clone in my fungus gnat plague which has since been learned from in prevention for next time - dope cross what else are you working on? @azure show us please - as some of the other guys in this thread I will always grow whatever you breed that’s good shit.

thunder rose by the man JP

popping six

baciamo le mani

we’re popping everything to find the right male to cross with AJ - best of the best I have

these aren’t bootleg JP I just put everything in brown baggies to keep same.

3 Likes

Fresh taste should be fine with a 7 day dry and 7 days in a turkey or grove bag.
The parents on this make me think a long cure would help the high tremendously.

5 Likes

are you going to enter? I think this plant would do better by surprise

you can smoke it there if all goes well I’ll bring you a spear

it might not finish in time… it’s gonna be tight on timing

i keep hearing the plant say six weeks, but don’t want to listen and just not think. If my jars stay full I won’t touch it

you know this has somethings in common with buddertons mm x nh x mg

one I can grow it decently, two it’s like family somehow I think the png side,

is zamal a pure line or did that get hit with things to stabilize that strain in europe while keeping most effects?

1 Like

happiest little plant of the day goes to the blue tara @BigMike55

coco must be hot as hell, I need to stop reusing it, I flush it in between, but maybe not so well,

anyway seems happy, hopefully developing roots, I will move this one in to the wick system maybe beside the aj for some of the veg run, along with the mango if we get one in time

can’t fry this guy…

3 Likes

Sour D update - basically I’ll be smoking this AJ soon.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the zam is from ace seeds. I’m not knowledgeable enough about if it’s a pure line or not.
I just found out about this event, not sure I’m going to be there.
Nothing I’m growing would be good enough for the connoisseur palate I’d imagine.

I’ll be going to this though

2 Likes

this sounds more fun hahaha

1 Like

Closer also :rofl::rofl:
Went to a couple events piff put on. Not the competitions, just pop ups. After an hour or so I was ready to go.

1 Like

same I’m pretty lazy - brooklyn one is like going to the supermarket, would like to be back chilling on the couch soon after listening to the dead

OG online is much better

1 Like