Sour Diesel Thread

Hey Shamus, sorry for the delay and many thanks for the answer. I did misunderstood that part. So much reading and i was so high in my not so legit sour diesel that stills banging my brain LOL

I dont get why people still making those moves in 2022, I did not see nor grow the Skunktek sour so I cant say about it. I dont know much about him but seems like he have some public and no need to confuse people. Im sure there are some fire in his seeds so why still pretending? Guess people has they own interest…

Yes, the Weasel Diesel is the OD aka Headband aka Daywrecker right? Shit has too many names.

Would be amazing to know more about those notes :joy: the Sour Diesel bible compilation.

2 Likes

Yes i got infected first by a freebie seed a friend gave me. 6 years ago. Full plant was okay except one branch that was infected. I think the pic is in my grow diary. I just send some pics in a thread an nobody had any kind of idea so I just took clones and passed It to all my other plants… :joy:
Funny how easy you can loss it all for having no idea about sickness and viruses.

2 Likes

Slap your enemies face after touching that Sour Diesel!!

:raised_hand:

This is one of the LMC’s Game Over Diesel (ECSD x OD) @ 70 days

My camera is broken and i cant take proper pics of the dry buds or plants, but i would do later if i get some camera this week.

12 Likes

I only know real Headband when I smoke it - literally feels like a band wrapped around your head.

Only other time I felt anything like that was Romulan - felt like someone scooped out a chunk from my forehead. Thats when I realized why it was called Romulan - cuz the Romulans in startrek have that malformed thing going on with their foreheads

real cool how weed can do that

8 Likes

yeah it is pretty gnarly

speaking of gnarly

Here’s a top of notsos sour finally

22 Likes

Thats a chunker

I think my friend has some diesel therapy in rotation now

9 Likes

That beefcake looks real nice bas just posted some on there insta @breadwinner

2 Likes

I don’t know how my buddy does it. But I swear he’s got one of everything hahah

2 Likes

I don’t remember where the thread was but I’m trying those grove bags on your guys recommendation

I also had a rep from greenbroz come out today and demo the Mlite for me with the sour

notso reposted a story today about my sour flower if any of you follow him
If you don’t you should he’s doing a nice series on various older cuts and the comment sections are solid

12 Likes

Had to take screen shots of the video I took but
Notsodogs sour in a greenbroz Mlite

12 Likes

Is that a trimmer?

Yeah it’s supposed to be the best dry trimmer on the market

I don’t think it’s possible for any machine to trim sour diesel well

But I was impressed with the machine, all the foxtails remained none of the tips were cut off the buds kept the exact shape they were in going in.

Pretty sure I’m gonna grab one

trims a pound in 8-15 min
but I’ll only ever use it to do the brunt of the work and finish off the last 20% or so

it’s a solid machine

also since my homie has now tried notsodogs sour

He confirmed it that skunkteks cut is absolutely NOT notsodogs cut

So that’s put to rest

11 Likes

I’m really surprised a trimmer can do sour honestly. I’ll have to check them out.

Greenbros is the company name?

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen

Greenbroz Mlite is the model I demo’d

I wouldn’t use it for sour again but the fact the buds kept their shape it didn’t chop them to shit etc I’m impressed enough to consider getting one for other strains

I’ve looked at both hand trimmed and machine under the microscope and both still have the same density of heads etc

It didn’t chop the buds up at all but it did some how cute a lot of the hairs off but I honestly don’t care too much about those.

It’s the buds that mattered

I’ll take some comparison pics tomorrow I’m beat today

8 Likes

fuck instagram is hard to use when you don’t wana learn, i found the repost but not the post with the comments …

3 Likes

Oh I just meant in general there’s good info there at least as far as IG is concerned when he posts one of his series of solid oldies

2 Likes

:100:% agree! I made an account as the daughter puts all her photos of the Gbabies on it. I couldn’t figure it out and deleted it.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

For a while I took apart an iPhone and took the microphone and camera out of the phone when I broke the screen and replaced it. was just a dedicated IG phone that ran a VPN with a kill switch etc

VPN’s are super important in today’s day and age especially if your not in a friendly state

Private internet access is a great VPN and you can also pay with a Starbucks gift card you buy at any store

Instagram if you have camera enabled for it
It constantly reads the biometrics of your facial reactions while your scrolling thru it to target ads better

There’s plenty of other examples of why it’s horrendous but that’s the main one that bugs me

7 Likes

they can see my facial expression of shitting cause that’s the only time instagram gets my time

13 Likes