Sour Diesel Thread

Yeah he’s super solid

I love chacos ecsd…
Which is the one and only ecsd imo

Any other cut with “ecsd” on the tag of it and it’s not the exact same as chacos simply isn’t the ecsd

2 Likes

I got these from a charity auction that P.U.T.S. Donated them to, I think they were calling him chefro? Can’t remember… anywho he said the top pack was pretty rare that he had only let out a few of them

12 Likes

Nicely scored

I’m sure both will be fire as hell

melting pot runs a lot of his gear and always smashes it

about to try out the phillthy soil mix finally

2 Likes

The actual guy running the auction did a terrible job, usual rules… no “snipe bidding”, tag the person you outbid…
So “A” was bidding, “B” outbid him, so me “C” tagged “B” and we went back and fourth till the time ran out. I had the last bud before the clock ran out, we diced to split the 12 pack between me “C” and “B”. Then “A” came in saying he was never tagged blah blah blah. The auctioneer felt bad and had us split it 3 ways which sucked… but P.U.T.S. Went above and beyond, sent us each 5 beans of the auction pack, a freebie each. He’s a nice guy

7 Likes

top dawg sd bx4 day 41, the least impressive in my room but it’ll probably be the best, everybody knows that’s usually how it works

i noticed these are not growing feeder roots, maybe decades of being grown in hydro the plants forgot how soil works?

24 Likes

If she doesn’t start impressing you more by 55 days she might not be the one you seek

3 Likes

Probably. I’ve read that plants bred in hydro setups don’t do as well in organic situations and vice versa. Don’t listen to shamus, though. Wait until she’s dried and cured and blazed to make a decision. Never understood this whole,”I’ve found my keeper at 35 days in flower!” mindset. Until you’ve smoked it, whatever it is, it’s impossible to know what’s what.

7 Likes

your totally right, who cares about a bland sour with no smell

did I say day 35? no
sour doesn’t start going much of anything until day 50…

If by a week after it should start being loud, and it’s not… I would tell someone looking for a proper representation of sour to look else where

like I said

6 Likes

Yeah, because nothing ever changes after day 50 in flower. It’s all static after that and drying and curing doesn’t change anything.

3 Likes

hmm you seem to be misreading again

I said 55 days…

You seem to be confused. supershitfuck hasn’t had pure sour before… he has had good weed
he can find good weed in a lot of his stock
he can’t necessarily find a superb example of sour in all of those seeds

just because something is good weed doesn’t make it good sour… see where I’m going with this

3 Likes

12 week sour
smells like carmelized skunk chem

19 Likes

Psssshhhhh…. I thought I was on supershitfuck’s thread, didn’t realize I was on yours haha. Never mind. Fuck me…

And thanks for confusing me with those posted pics of your plants here, @supershitfuck haha.

2 Likes

haha all good dude

and yeah this threads for any and all sour
if it’s sour it’s welcome

As long as someone’s not trolling me all my threads are always for whatever basically

8 Likes

no flash
Notsodogs
dense heavy skunk and sour

28 Likes

I have some Twin Peaks from Lucky Dog and @minitiger is correct. The strain is Chem Sis (guess according to the naming lore it could also be referred to as Chemdog A?) x Chemdog 91 bx2. A Chemdog 91 bx3 male was also used for Chem Brand, Diesel Therapy and others in that last drop.

Diesel Therapy - now that would have great to grab…

5 Likes

:drooling_face: Looks just right man. Wish I could smoke a J of it.

3 Likes

Same 🥹 :drooling_face::drooling_face: @api312

3 Likes

@minitiger @Shamus HAHA thanks for this passionate talk and i agree with both of ya’ll on everything! sorry about the confusion but imma continue littering the whole site with my 41 days pictures haha

7 Likes

Still just trimming
Notsodogs

14 Likes

77 day
caramelized skunk spray dense chem funk

34 Likes