Sour Diesel Thread

even though your controversial @Connoisseur_Genetics I got your back. I think your heart is in the right place and I appreciate everyone hunting that Sour D or whatever they like. Sour D is a great strain in all forms. tell us more about your plant and please post photos

3 Likes

Appreciate it bro , im really the opposite of what these haters paint me as , i only talk about my seeds when im ask about them.

But in a Diesel thread if asked about my Diesel seeds what im supposed to not answer ?

2 Likes

at the end each plant matters as an individual whatever the name, amount of frost, or psychedelic effects

Painting anyone that doesn’t agree with what you say as a hater is hella immature. I don’t hate or have any feelings toward you. I prefer diesel in hybrids. It is an opinion. Just as your tastes are yours.

4 Likes

what’s the best way to feed diesel? - this is the battle thread don’t be offended, let’s talk diesel it’s fun other’s don’t wanna get drawn in. Is there a better diesel than the karma crosses in 2024? I would like to know. That’s the best for me at the moment and that dude’s really far from the five boroughs so massive respect to Karma whoever he is. I don’t know him. Let’s try to keep it to the plant. I wanna grow better diesel whether top dawg or whoever? Is it better to grow diesel in soil? I used coco the few runs I did. I thought it used to be a lot of hydro in warehouses. It was definitely indoor in the beginning.

I always heard it should flower around 80 days, but of course environmental. What’s the flower time for your @Connoisseur_Genetics tell us more

Thats bullshit, i didn’t say that all.
There no 1 story and many different versions of the story from all the different people involved, so like i said we will never get to the bottom of it.

Haters
Im talking about you and a few others who keep trying to pull me into battle

Im even thinking there people here with multiple accounts trying to cause trouble ?

1 Like

Where can I buy your seeds? You have the best right? Let me know so I can have the best just like you.

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat:

Your to funny and transparent

2 Likes

You keep your “haters” having to remind you not to sale your gear in this thread. They indeed shouldn’t have to.

Let’s have this civil discussion about SD everyone wants without this seed placement pitches every 5 posts please.

4 Likes

1 other question id love to ask you about the Sour Diesel you smoked back in the beginning , did it have any Citrus or Lemon in the taste ?

1 Like

The vibe I am getting.

thumbsup-thumbs

5 Likes

Yeah, when @Connoisseur_Genetics came into the picture, this thread turned into the haze thread. Typical old school ICM members :pensive:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

So if im asked about my Diesel seeds in this thread i shouldn’t reply ?

From now on any Diesel question about my seeds il ask them to send questions to my Connoisseur Genetics post ? , fine no problem

to me back then it was the way it looked and felt (yo I got some sour d - where’s it from - italian people grow it in brooklyn - oh cool it’s good - then we didn’t ask anymore), the most lemon weed I ever smoked I got from a colombian friend not serious dealer, but he had a lemon weed in nyc queens around 2005 that was some of the best weed in that era. It was straight from colombians at the time that were pro, I’m not sure of the strain. He also always had diesel. Diesel was too expensive for me, but the young guys forget we shared weed hence the reason for blunts. We were poor and sold weed to have weed and make a little money. then we worked in bars and clubs and whatever and continued on and grew up, once in nightlife its a small world, as I mentioned in earlier posts delivery services came with plastic jewlery cubes of expensive 2 or 3 gram $50 canadian or california weed and things progressed towards legalization. I went back to old friends, and saved money and got less picky. now we can grow

2 Likes

Thinly veiled “discussions” can be seen through fast. This site has mostly really intelligent people who can see through the bullishit.

For og, the best way to get sales is just to know your shit and be helpful so much that people click on your profile/og sponsor and see that you sell genetics and now they’ll buy it cuz they trust you. Anything else will cause resentment nine times out of ten. People don’t come here to be sold.

14 Likes

Yeah im just asking about citric or Lemon as the Clone only Diesel cuts we worked with didn’t have that a lemon or citric , but alot of people quote that these days on the clone only Sour Diesel cuts

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself, and that’s why I’m here and not on the other forums. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

maybe look for colombian weed for lemon

haha hella confusing but i thought diesel aka daywrecker was a mom of sour d aka ecsd?

and the diesel supposed to be pure gas with shorther flowering than the sour d
and sour d with lime/citrus/lemon, however you refer, with fresh tone and softer/milder gassy than the diesel??

are there more stories than this?

7 Likes

Bro i dont need lemon thanks though, i was just asking your opinion from the old school Diesel Terps.