Sour Diesel Thread

I think I have some AJ sour pee s1. Well that’s what my guy sold the clone to me named as.

2 Likes

I’ve heard this from several friends. The hardest thing about growing her is giving her enough of the right nutrients. I have have her on a high calcium diet. :blush:

You got it. Been working a few a sour lines lately and they’re all special to me.

1 Like

If your willing to part with a few I’d be more than happy to grow some asap . Thanks

3 Likes

You fucking Proudfoot!

that looks like the sour of the yesteryears

1 Like

Have a question is notso dog chem the same as notso sour d. Kinda getting confused when researching on it

10 Likes

Notsodog has a Chem-D cut and a Sour Diesel cut.

There was a notso chem(dog) but that wasn’t it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Because when I looked up his sour d, mostly chem was coming up. I’m trying to find info on his sour d. Pictures and things like that but guess there’s not a lot of info out there.

1 Like

Notso only just released it a couple months ago for $500 a cut so likely not many have it nor have flowered it out yet. I thought @TomHill just ran it but I don’t know of anyone else on here with it.

7 Likes

Well I just got it. So that why I’m researching on it it’s still rooting but coming soon.

3 Likes

So you’ll be posting up the updates for all of us

5 Likes

Whats your source on that? not doubting would like to see. I thought tom was running it because notso had done him a favour and given him some of his top cuts so tom could make some money

1 Like

Idk how or why Tom got it, that’s not my business. I know Tom had/has it because he was posting about it here while he was growing it out. But I was on the breeders syndicate discord where notso sold the sour diesel off at for that amount. Sold his Chem D cut there too. I think they got rid of the channel it happened in tho :thinking:

8 Likes

coolio, thanks!

2 Likes

Yes I got it from a discord member there he was talking to notso, has messages from him and notso about it he bought it for 500$ for 3 snips. I ended up trading him some cuts of what I have for some of his cuts. That’s how I obtained it.

6 Likes

I’m looking!!!

2 Likes

Because it’s the real deal Weasel Albany cut. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

are those from KARMA ?.

peace …

1 Like