Now that’s an awesome sounding project!

4 Likes

Made my day hearing that. Thank you.

3 Likes

That looks beautiful. Remind me of Sour Power

2 Likes

They don’t care for wet feet at all, lots of dry back keeps em happier imho

11 Likes

@HolyAngel I can’t message yet but I have the AJ if you’d like to run her.

I was going to open pollination Incross individual packs but the amount of extra steps just to have some labeled OPIX, IX, F2, or however you’d put it was a bit daunting. Does anyone think it would provide value to incross any pack individually?

4 Likes

@antheis that sounds delicious I love tangy yogurt terps

@Tonygreen here’s my first try at G-Unit after three months cure she’s got the golden brown light green minty look to a T, smoking kind of chocolate tart creamy, some diesel and some glue terps mixed up. This one doesn’t feel as much like pure SD as the Sowah G this is almost a Chocolate Diesel thing:

20 Likes

My keeper (GG4RIL x Sowah) female is very much a Chocolate expression too.

5 Likes

I’d be down to try some when finished. I’ve grown a few diesels myself. Hunted through Greenhouse Chemdawg 20 fems. It had amazing taste, smell and high.

14 Likes

Awesome bud, definitely. My hopes are like 5-10 people can help. Maybe 50-100 seeds each no log needed but updates with eachother and then after each person chooses a keeper we can run each others. I can take them in and HLVD test and quarantine before I redistribute them for the keeper comparative or a third party, or each person can share theirs (Each person can share theirs freely also and beans idc). A lot of kinks to work out. But I’ll make sure to update here after the open pollination is done.

12 Likes

Sounds like an exciting project. Very excited to see how it goes

3 Likes

Pretty much just need to make sure to harvest when its ripe and terps are there lmao. Mythological sour disel growing is a pretty harious concept to me…

3 Likes

nothing mythical about it lol. she stresses easily and will reward you with hay. not much deeper than that.

9 Likes

This makes a lot more sense lol!

2 Likes

Grapefruit diesel from nextgenseedcompany

21 Likes

Bout the last of my stash from the weekend :frowning: Will be popping skunktek S1’s in the coming months.

25 Likes

Looks mighty tasty! Sad to hear its supply is thin! Checked out that company and it looks soliddd.

2 Likes

last of the harvest woes!! lol we shall meet again. i had the “skunktek” cut of sour diesel which blessed me with a couple s1 during various harvests. i’ve got a few packs of his seeds though which do sound solid!

4 Likes

Some of the grapefruit diesel.

17 Likes

What does Grapefruit Desiel taste like? My 1st cannabis plant ever was a Grapefruit and I don’t know why, but I’m always loving the Desiel smell from plants.

1 Like

Aj Sour Diesel anyone? It’s supposed to be available on the 16 in 2 days I have not looked more in to it other than its a different looking bud with red leaf on Instagram. The guy claims his is the real deal

2 Likes