Sour Diesel Thread

AJ is just a dude that found a bean in a bag of weed and capitalized on it.

4 Likes

@HolyAngel AJ actually says on multiple accounts that the seed he got and grew out is dead and the cut he used the most was the Albany cut he got from Weasel. So as I see it, everything traces back to the Albany Crew.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Oh yeah, Albany and Weasel did all the work…

6 Likes

He definitely is. I was paying 8k a pound for sour in 1998

5 Likes

I don’t believe aj even found it

2 Likes

It’s not ICM here buddy, it’s totally pointless to astroturf this cut in this place. We both know why the “Riri” cut never got its place in the podium of genetic materials against all efforts put at it of a little circle since too many years now, to don’t be just ridiculous now.

It don’t make it a bad cut of any sort, i even think that if someone finally get out his fingers from his ass with it, it can lead to an inbred line worth to make a true and justified noise able to itch enough the Karma team.

We are not friends, but i’m happy to see you here if it’s a sign of opening to the world and maybe a sign of lassitude about the auto-hype acting like a venom for the community we both come from.

7 Likes

I was pretty sure the riri cut came out of rezdogs sour d ibl :thinking:
Talking generations removed from the original cut(s).

5 Likes

Yes, Riri is rez IBL. So it would be like calling a really really good Guerilla Fume cut, a Chem 91 cut. Sure the genetics might be much the same but it’s false advertising to treat it as a Chem 91 cut and imo a malicious practice. An apple will never be a pear, even though you can grow pears from an apple tree.

5 Likes

never said it was the original cut…i replied to a post that sayed famous sd cuts ^^

4 Likes

i dont know yu, or at least cant remeber…but allways happy to meets new peeps ^^

4 Likes

who called it the real deal cut ? not me ^^

4 Likes

Exactly. If it doesn’t taste like Sour Diesel, I don’t give a shit who’s cut it is or where it came from.

Turn it off. Listen to some music instead. Podcasts are talk radio and only old, almost-dead people listen to that. I’ll never understand how an entire generation of people got fooled into listening to talk radio just because it was re-branded as podcasts.

No offense to any old people here haha.

9 Likes

My Sowahh, maybe one more week to go.

24 Likes

It would be nice to see half that price today lucky to see 1200.00 nowadays.

1 Like

Haha, well I like to listen to other people. It’s very stimulating and furfilling. If that’s not you cup of tea, that’s up to you.

8 Likes

That looks like a nice Sowahh!

3 Likes

If the choice is listening to music or listening to a podcast, I choose music. What’s the point in listening to a podcast about Sour Diesel (or anything else) when the principles can’t seem to get their stories straight and another podcast comes out with other people who “were there” who contradict what the people in the first podcast said and blahblahblah etc etc etc.

It seems like a waste of time to me. None of these guys can keep their stories straight. And even when they can, somebody else is gonna pop up and say,”Nuh uh! They’re wrong! I was there!”

Music. That’s what I’m gonna be listening to haha. But yeah, if you dig it, go ahead and listen to the podcasts. Lemme know if they tell everybody where a legit cut of Sour Diesel is haha…

9 Likes

I can do the pot cast and breeder syndicate(they need to get notso back on there), but if someone wants to sit through Adam Dunn’s bs I’d love to know because I can’t stand to listen to his poor attempt at a show at all :joy:

If the choice was music or Adam dunn show, it’s music every time lol

12 Likes

Adam Dunn is annoying as hell.

10 Likes

I completely agree. I don’t even understand why he has guests if they can’t speak!!!

5 Likes