Sour Diesel Thread

Anybody else notice that none of Katsus pictures of the Sour D IBL look anything like Sour D? Just an observation.

7 Likes

The "Sour " from Gaby aka Staten Island(clone). In tent with, Fuego( Luckydog seeds), lemon tree x Notsodog headband ( CSI), sour diesel x 707 headband(skunktek), tk x 707 headband, sour diesel x 707 headband, sour diesel x Kush cleaner(707 seedbank), sour dubb x tk ( Goat n monkey RIP Matt ), original diesel ( cloney soprano clone)…hp13 x gsc ( csi)and more… YOLO folks, pop those seeds!
Hapi growing

29 Likes

Very interested in your run of Gaby’s SourD, that’s high on my must get list.

Your whole lineup looks stellar actually…

11 Likes

La Kush Headband (Diesel leaner) Cloney Soprano

Sour diesel ( variegated) clone from Dookie farms

Aj sour diesel clone ( legit cuts)
Albany/wiesel sour diesel clone ( farmer Joe)

Hapi

27 Likes

Nice selection. Will stay tuned for your feedback.

1 Like

I ran the Katsu Sour D last year, and they were straight up awful. The worst seeds Ive ran in the last 10 years, second only to the Aficianado(or however they spell it) junk.

6 Likes

Heh, glad its not just me there :sweat_smile: I ran a whole pack of karmas Sowaah and a couple packs of Headbanger f2s/f3s and I had 100% herms across the board :mask:

@Hapi that Gaby Sour looks legit! Definitely interested in seeing/hearing how that one turns out!

I like the look of the Albany/weasel one too. I had the variegated AJ but tossed it. Didn’t even look right imo :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how these all compare to each other. Gabby looks good, are the leaves a bit wider than expected?

4 Likes

Damn good to know!!! I hear such mixed reviews on them.

Whatever Gaby has sure looks like the one I got twice(once in Aptos, and once outta South San Fran) and man it really was amazing. I hope its what Ive been trying to refind. It had more vigor than 99% of seed plants, even as a 15+ year old clone. Jumped 4x in flower, and yielded great, with such an enjoyable high. I was just an idiot like so many others and tossed it because in 2017 it was worth about 1/4 all the sweet gas stuff.

10 Likes

@Hapi dm potentially is blowing up in 10 weeks ish :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Really didnt know what to expect, but I like.
@Emeraldgreen
Check the leaves on the "Original diesel " from Cloney Soprano

Hapi

12 Likes

She definitely looks really solid :100:
Really hoping it fits the bill.
Keep rocking on brother :metal:t2:

2 Likes

You just killed the game with your set Hapi ^^ I hope to get some soon enough, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your luck with Sowahh and Headbanger @HolyAngel.

My current grow has two Sowahh geno’s (or pheno’s). My first time running Sowahh and I’ve heard it can be finicky. Popped 5 seeds, got 3 females and 2 males. Ran the two strongest females as I pulled the other out during early flower due to it being such a runt and having significant light sensitivity. The other two (one in particular) were huge and needing more space anyway.

There’s still a decent amount of variation in these BX4’s although I imagine running a larger amount would show nice examples popping up frequently.

Hopefully I’ve found a great example; Sowahh 2, which is the biggest and most vigorous, seems like a great plant so far. I had to really open her up due to the stretch and height of other strains in the tent, will run again to produce better consistency in the buds. Initial smells were like OG, piney and lemony but have developed into an addictive sour pine and lemon fuel/sharpie smell. Really grainy trichs, I’m trying hard not to touch them all the time.

So no intersex or nanners (yet) and I hope these ladies remain stable.

Took some quick shots before work, not the best but it’s something, gonna attempt better shots at some point.

Sowahh 2 - 8 weeks, 15 gal living soil with teas:

Here’s the Sowahh 1 - less lateral branching and vigour but putting on some weight right now.

31 Likes

Glad to see some stable plants can be found in those too. They look great!

2 Likes

Thanks man :blush::pray:

Yeah headbangers the shit and I know a few people with sick ass sowah keepers.

I think I’m gonna make a few banger X’s and see how that goes.

8 Likes

Looking forward to growing some headbanger. Wanna grow some Biker Kush first so I have a better understanding of it’s components.

2 Likes

take-my-money-throz-money

5 Likes

Hey @SCJedi Any news on these test results?

2 Likes