Nothing yet but I did get charged

15 Likes

Sour d forming buds. Looking really white and frosty early on

13 Likes

i think you’ve got a light leak or it’s revegging bro

11 Likes

Hey @SCJedi any update on this?

3 Likes

All those single finger leaves make me think the same thing. Light leaks or a bad timer. Worth checking out for sure.

7 Likes

Actually, no, not yet. This is probably the part when I ask them what to expect. This is the first time I have done DNA analysis with them. It has always been pathogen testing in the past

11 Likes

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

As Sour D being one of my all time faves, next to SSH have to pull-up a seat for this.
K+ everyone…

1 Like

I pulled the trigger on the Gaby sour cut, landed today. Sending out HLVD test while it sits in quarantine. Really looking forward to running this one.

8 Likes

I can risk now to say that mine is back on the track after an insane travel. All clear and the clone handled quarantine. Can’t wait to flower a set.

update : Cloney’s SD sorry

18 Likes

Had a little PH adjustment issue in the beginning

Original Diesel (Cloney)

Gaby Sour Diesel (Notso?)

Bloomington Headband (Farmer Joe)

Albany Sour Diesel

AJ Sour

AJ and Albany side by side

The LA Kush Headband (Sour leaner) and Sour from Dookie farms are lights out, and the ECSD is hardening in the sun, pics later for those
Hapi growing

23 Likes

Yea ! in veg hot due to date of cycle run (close to 80-90) ( but do check daily for four temps) at any rate flowers like lower temps ( 70’s (+/-) any way with a 240 QB can run boards at 10inches from top of plants (full power) FFI) ( dot to find some more dimmers,mine broke and idea’s were to get one. We all know that temps ca greatly influence trichome production/terpens

2 Likes

That original diesel looks like the weasel cut I had :thinking: that’s one really nice looking plant imo. I ended up tossing it from balls on the lowers but ymmv

6 Likes

It’s going to be interesting to see the differences in all those SourD cuttings!

5 Likes

Just saw BDSC has that Gaby cut of SD on sale 2 for 1 for Memorial Day.

2 Likes

Just chopped a small plant of my AJ Sour. Pics are a week or so old, but I did pollinate a little bud with a bit of this Chocolate Diesel pollen from the Useful Seeds Chocolate Diesel seed run.

26 Likes

Can anyone confirm the Genetraders, 2nd NY sour contest winners
Blackrabbit won twice
1st place with Wing Wang again
2nd place was “The 96”
Blackrabbit gave credit to @Hazeandsour for R&D, and refered everyone to Haze and sour for “The 96” questions.
Hapi

8 Likes

I’d love to know also
The one on the left of the Albany and aj has slightly fatter leaves. Which one is it? @Hapi

2 Likes

I might have the two mixed in last picture, The “3 finger” (for the most part) is the Albany, and the 5 finger is the AJ @Emeraldgreen

5 Likes

I transplanted my cut of Sour Diesel I acquired from FJ into the flower room.
I didn’t take pictures, but she has a very heavy case of variegation

6 Likes