Sour Diesel Thread

Karma x Rez Sour D, two weeks into flower in a 3 gallon pot.

22 Likes

Looking great :blush: @BarefootAndBlazed

1 Like

Pretty sure Skunk VA still has the Chem Sis. I bought a couple packs of the Twin Peaks a while back, which is the Sis x that ‘91 male bx he’s using. That might be your best course of action to find something resembling the original, @Phil_Bombs.

4 Likes

My girlfriend accidentally threw the last 30 sis x tcpk into the sink that were soaking in a glass near it

that was a hard one to come to terms with but what’s done is done lol

6 Likes

let me guess now you germinate straight in the dirt? haaha damn …

haha, nah just not by the sink these days
She felt really bad
My whole thing is, glasses of water near the sink don’t have to be fucking dumped and put in the sink
They can be used for days, as they are simply water glasses used by a single entity lol

Notsodogs

sour x i95 x sour

samps for da boyz

20 Likes

More sour in baggies
Why? cuz why not
it had been forever since I’ve sold an oz for over 300
Turns out you don’t need Mylar to get great prices
i heart sour
Notsodogs

Bc1

11 Likes

It seems I can’t post in the sour bubble thread so I’ll just leave this here
cheers @DougDawson :wine_glass: here’s to a new and improved sour dub for the OG community to find

21 Likes

Very cool, hope it works well for you. What do you mean you can’t post in the Sour Bubble thread? What’s it doing as there should be no issues?

6 Likes

Idk, I can’t reply to the “sour bub pollen up for grabs” thread
Was just gonna post that pic there is all but no option to reply

6 Likes

That’s odd, thread is open, I wonder why no reply there for you :thinking: Oh well, at least you got it bud, best of luck with the Sour Dub :v:

2 Likes

You’re still TL1, and you need to be TL2 to post in topics in the seed run co-op category. Assuming you’ve been logging in every day, which it seems like you have since you’re posting frequently enough to have 7 pips already, you should be TL2 tomorrow or the next day anyway though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s the deal with those anyways
IC has those too

2 Likes

I was referring to these pips you speak of

2 Likes

I hesitate to tell you because it will probably make you blush, but it means that people like you.

4 Likes

Aww shucks kicks rock

Oh shit just happened
I’m a diff trust level now

watch out seed traders I’m not just lurking anymore

13 Likes

They don’t really get you anything. It is just people liking your post. So you must be posting what people like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I’ll get in on that action!!

Has anybody ran any sour crosses from people under the stairs genetics? I asked him about what cut he uses he says it’s chacos ECSD

2 Likes