Sour Diesel Thread

Ajs Sour D in 2 gal of 100% coco. 1.5 weeks of 12/12.

14 Likes

That AJ aka “wing wang”, looking good @JustANobody
edit in: my Wing wang (AJ) in Veg

13 Likes

Looken sturdy. How long did you veg her for?

1 Like

That’s a great question, month or 2 I think from rooting.

2 Likes

Is the old AJ cut still around or is it only this newish one that puts out OG type flowers?

1 Like

I’m sure someone has the old one somewhere. I’m not sure who though.

1 Like

Here’s a couple shots of mine from seed. It’s very sharp and pungent. Looks like a couple more weeks to go. This is basically a bagseed I found 3 a couple years ago. The previous one I grew was real nice, same sharp lemon peel gas smell.

28 Likes

Does anyone remember Rezdogs Pitbull SD?

I faintly remember it but cant find any info since Icmag deleted his forum lol…

2 Likes

The knowledge yall have on Sour D in this thread is incredible. I do honestly have a semi hard time following what is what in the Sour D world reading this. I have one question what is the best Sour D in fem seed form and where can i get it?

7 Likes

I believe Acro has and posted it, it’s the 96/97 Daywrecker cut.

4 Likes

Rez is known to be a pollen chucker, apparently his sour d is a clone crossed with Somas nysd which apparently is a random bag seed crossed with a Afghani Hawaiian.

3 Likes

I picked Karma… There are others but Karma does good work. The projects made using it have been awesome. They are not fem seeds though

6 Likes

Of the now almost 50 fem seeds I have sent you, one of those should be labeled SD on the cap. That is the (Albany Sour Diesel x LemonSourGlue F4:S1) - I promise there is a Sour Diesel cut in that waiting for you. The LSG already has Sour D IBL in it. ((GG4 x Sour Diesel IBL) S1 x Lemon Pine Skunk)

11 Likes

Ajs Sour D from GMO House of clones day 16 of 12/12 in 2 gal of 100% coco.

23 Likes

AJ cut from Johnny, D56

25 Likes

Is that the old AJ cut?

3 Likes

I’ve no idea of the provenance beyond Johnny, and I’ve never grown SD before, so I’m flying blind. It’s been easy so far, but she’s starting to foxtail a bit.

I’ve flowered the AJ’s I hold one time so I’m no expert. But that looks different than the one I have. Could just be different environments but I have no clue.

2 Likes

It’s all smashed under a screen, so that has some influence I’m sure. But I’d say the odds of it being the old school cut are pretty slim.

1 Like

Not exactly Sour Diesel, but I hit my AJ Sour D cut with some Chocolate Diesel pollen. Popped 5 of them, and this is where I’m at. 3/5 have very strong sour stem rubs, the other 2 are meh but still sour ish.

Not the best shot, I know, but the big flower plant in the center is my AJ Sour right now, under a 600w mh with some LED blend.

23 Likes