Sour Diesel Thread

That’s pretty wide in phenotype ranges :slight_smile: Was it pollen from the useful choco diesel co-op run?

3 Likes

Yes, the pollen was sent to me during the run from azseadoo, never got any seeds though, but I am grateful to have gotten atleast the pollen.

6 Likes

Just flipped a big Notso sour. I’ll post updates when it gets interesting!

25 Likes

Hey guys found some photos from my last sour diesel run…white label North Atlantic. Typical dark green foliage with lime green flowers.

30 Likes

SD soprano @50 days, i was a bit optimistic on the number of stems but it’s moving along and stink again the hell. Heavy PK regime, flowers start to take gently their ridiculous calibre. It’s when it become a dance to dial it well … fingers crossed.

19 Likes

Here’s my little Sour Diesel Auto from a company called og seeds out of Venice… Friend gave me the seed. First time using the breeder.

17 Likes

looks fantastic.
i’ve got some freebies of those sitting around. they keep getting passed up though.

you didn’t have any nanners?

the smoke was good?

1 Like

Thanks and funny you mentioned that… Right when I flipped to flower she threw all kind of lower and middle sacs so I relocated to the garage and somehow it solved the issue. No more sacs and didn’t find any seeds. I’ve heard it’s a fickled strain although this white label could be a number of hybrids. Good smoke all around

4 Likes

thanks…and back to pile with them.

2 Likes

Yeah man one of those headache runs that turns out decent in the end but prob better for an isolated area.

3 Likes

It looks like it is an older cut by the structure.

Tester bud off the NASC white label Sour Diesel x Pineapple Express. smells sweet vanilla pine. Stuff hits like a sucker punch 1 minute later. like WHAM. gf and I had the same reaction, which was kinda funny. sat that down after 1 puff. I need to get my basement cleaned out & bring the outdoor stuff inside, and build a floor on the other half. So this stuff got chopped the other day, and hanging to dry right now. I’m really happy with how this stuff turned out. The SD gave it some strength the PE was missing. and the PE gave it some purple colors and calming energy.

18 Likes

Destiny x Sowahh update @ 55 days on the top pics, 70 days on the others… I can only pick so the terps on the 1st pics I like more. It was not an easy decision.

54 Likes

Your plants always look great. I believe you are one of the best growers on here. Big thumbs up :+1:

3 Likes

Great looking plant love the green color.

2 Likes

Ajs Sour Diesel from GMO House of Clones. Day 28. 2 gal of coco.

17 Likes

My little sour diesel auto on the home stretch

16 Likes

I offer a large Feminized Diesel seed list and offer 20% off to any overgrow.com members, and 33% off for anyone who has posted any Diesel pics in this thread .

Check out my new Feminized Diesel project in the sponsor section

10 Likes

What’d I get myself into??? :smiley:

from the recent coop’d Sour D

needed the ladder to drive in 2 10’ rebars, lol…you can see it at the top.

21 Likes

Keep an eye out for intersex ran a few of them and some had some sneeky balls did indoor so outdoor might fare better for yah @willie thats a beast

5 Likes