Steampunk Water Culture

ohh my! Been busy today, I’ll say…
ok I got some photos of the bloom room and the big bud mother plant.

3 Likes

Always wanted to go dwc but still havent had the balls to do it.

1 Like

Was told you need a chiller and im a cheap skate.

1 Like

Depends on how your environment is. I use the cool floor to manage the bucket temps, and I try to keep the air temps near 22ish. If you water temps hit 30 your plants are dead for sure! You could test a bubbling bucket of water for temperature fluctuations in your grow, see how it is. You don’t actually need to grow anything just to see what happens. I try to keep the water at 18C but a little warmer won’t hurt.

6 Likes

Gotcha and that makes sense

1 Like

hah hah funny story… So I turned on the cpu virtualization and it made the system unstable. I had to update the BIOS! Crazy times. Never forget to load the optimized defaults after the BIOS flash.

1 Like

Gonna scrub scrub! These machines need to be completely scrubbed out so I can make the next clones.

2 Likes

The sensi plant b looks like of strange! It’s leaves are never in the upwards position during it’s moving around during the day/night cycle.

1 Like

Tubs work better than balls, IME.

3 Likes

metaphorical balls anyways! Root balls? Ahem! Anyways I scrubbed that clone machine and it’s almost ready for the clones. I’m going to start by cloning big bud and meat breath. We’ll see how I feel about doing the others.

6 Likes

ohhh yah! More growing…
I am going to do a microscopic scan of the c99 buds today. I know they are just forming but the flowers that have been there since veg are getting the “mature look”. I want to see WTF is going on :smiley:

6 Likes

Looking forward to pics

1 Like

Looks like it’s going to be a pretty good hash yield, We’ll see how it shapes up over time! Lots of good fish eggs there, though… yum, my kind of caviar.

8 Likes

Nice! Looks like it will yield well for sure. :smiley:

2 Likes

Is it just airstones in there? And whats in your solution ?

2 Likes

I have a lot of buds jarred and in sealed buckets. Lots of C99. Im starting think i need to be making more hash with them. The C99 has made some nice hash for me.
I believe your C99 came from Peakseedsbc too. What do you think of the it?

2 Likes

Cannabis Caviar… has a nice ‘ring’ to it… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

1 Like

I just have an airline T with a stainless nut on there for weight. The solution is water and I use the bc boost, and grow, and bloom with some awesome blossoms.

1 Like

This will be my first round with it, but also I stress-bloomed the plant in veg. For a real test I’m going to reveg and try again, but at least this way I can get a feel for the hash yield quantity and if it’s got hermaphrodite in it.

2 Likes

So equal parts of everything?

1 Like