Steampunk Water Culture

Here’s the entire bloom room! Things are pumping, I’ll give 'em a shower with the plant sprayer.

8 Likes

The second group is the big bud plants. I can smell 'em already! A nice fruity smell like someone made fruit salads.

4 Likes

Clones are getting greener now. I probably got them at .8 or something close to 1. I also went and dosed the TK blooming plant, it had the look of a nutrient deprived beast.

4 Likes

going to have to plant some of these soon!

ahh the hopefully female plant! I’ll have to start a new batch of photos if this one is male too.

1 Like

meat breath, experimental crop and big bud! The male seedling I called tripod is huge. hah hah male… tripod. The joke writes itself!

3 Likes

mmm brilliant. I suppose the plant didn’t break the mold, that’ll teach me. I guess I had the last laugh when I didn’t win the bet with myself and tossed out the clones before it was confirmed lol!

:man_facepalming:

7 Likes

You can see I made another tripod clone. It better not be fucking hermie lol!!! That’d be the final straw!

3 Likes

Big bud is budding!

You can see the middle plants still get droopy overnight. Shouldn’t last much longer!

8 Likes

Oh there are new roots on that seedling. Most of the gunk has been washed off! It’s definitely not my last hope for a female anymore. Be interesting to see what happens to it, though!

3 Likes

hah hah camera died after two photos. That fresh clone is tripod, my nemesis!

3 Likes

Definitely a fire burning morning today, it’s sub zero!

That little seedling has sure come a long way from being a stick.

3 Likes

here’s the hairy mix of plants. The tripod seedling is dominating the mix with…uhhh… her? giant size. In the background is the TK clone, which has grown huge as well. The one in front is the FLC-BX1 and off to the right side is the meat breath.

4 Likes

here are the meat breath and big bud. I’m not even sure what I’ve got left? 20-30 days?

7 Likes

here’s the meat breath plant in the crazy mix. This one I didn’t fuck with, so we’ll see if it triples in size.

6 Likes

Veg room!

Bloom room! I think I’m going to cut off a primal bud today and image it on the PCKxICC5. I’m excited to see what is happening!

8 Likes

A random image from the woods! I took a few photos on the deep woods journey this time. Lots of moose shit… so I’d have to say… the moose…IS loose.

9 Likes

Oh yah, it’s just another sasquatch sighting without evidence!

7 Likes

tripod clone!

hydro seedling!

4 Likes

shiiiite the meat breath glam shot is all out of focus.

7 Likes

Ahh crazy days! Got some more genetics in the stable. This time I’m running some slurricane heh heh it’s part of my hash research project. The clones are regenerating in the clone machine(s).

2 Likes