Steampunk Water Culture

final seedling is female.

5 Likes

Wow, I couldn’t tell this early. Are you actually seeing a pistil?

5 Likes

Yah let’s get a little closer :wink:

wow I never saw the second pistil on there, it’s still so tiny!

8 Likes

Wow, maybe I should take a scope to the ones I’m waiting on. :+1:

3 Likes

I scraped that one off the 6th node, but there was clear sign on the 5th node, just no visible pistils yet.

2 Likes

while I was there, I took a sneak peek at the trichome field. Looks really nice when that bud plumps they should be everywhere.

4 Likes

wow I was just reflecting on the fact I’ve seen trichomes at every stage now. I know where they come from starting at seed and going to the end of bloom. That’s an amazing data set right there. Imagine how ignorant I was just a year ago! woah!

3 Likes

lol, it’s like csi “enhance the photo!”. Awesome stuff :+1:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see how that Slurricane does in the garden of a professional, those meat breath buds were crazy awesome :scream::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Oh it won’t even be long before I crack out the microscope and start studying that plant. I had specifically selected slurricane for that study… and was exceptionally delighted to get my hands on it. OMG I have quite a selection of plants to really dig into right now, I’m like a kid in a candy store! OK so I’ll talk about what I’m studying. I’m trying to draw a link between the trichomes on a bud I can buy at the store, and how much hash productivity I should expect in return if I grew it myself. Sounds simple if you say it fast :wink:

3 Likes

It might not be so easy when I’ve seen the same strain in the dispensary grown by two different growers and quite a variety between the two :thinking:

2 Likes

yah it’s actually crazier than you can imagine. I have data points where I gave meat breath clones to people and they came back with shitweed. Except… The trichome count is genetic, so you shouldn’t be able to fuck that part up. Except I’m not 100% on the “shouldn’t be able to” fuck it up part. Don’t have enough data yet.

2 Likes

Well people, I’m still alive and uninfected. Turns out the vaccine works, heh heh. I’ll detail the story some more!
Easter was the epicenter! Except…well, you know I don’t go for any of that human tradition stuff. So I stayed in the lab while everyone else bathed in COVID! Every single person who wasn’t triple vaccinated came down with the cove by the 22nd, and we’re talking multitudes of people testing PCR positive for cove. Except the anti vaxxers refuse to get tested lol! Then my parents dropped by again after everyone was showing symptoms, and then headed off to the farm! There were only three people who didn’t get infected. My parents and my brother.

4 Likes

Bloom! Things are doing pretty good. The damage to the big bud plants is permanent… but I could cut off those leaves :wink:

7 Likes

ooo the PCK is looking very impressive! Buds are stacking and trichomes are getting large!

4 Likes

You can see that massive PCK plant in the middle rows.

6 Likes

Them little slurricanes are still growing!

5 Likes

hah hah I’m trying to resurrect my friends usb storage. I have no idea what happened to it, other than it isn’t keeping a partition on there after copying. So… What I usually do with misbehaving cards is… I make them into an operating system boot disk, see if that works. Next, use defaults on the card to change it back with media writer. Then! Take a partition manager and assign a drive letter. Finally, open windows format and tell it to format the memory card with default settings.
I still am not certain the usb memory is working properly. Reason? Well I told it to copy 200 gigabytes onto the card, and the speed was slow as well as peaking up and down then finally reaching 19MB/s. The real test though, is finishing the copy and bring the data into town for duplication. If the data can be copied back off the flash drive, then it works properly.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s not looking good. It’s in a fail state already! How did he destroy this innocent memory card in a couple months?

2 Likes

I’ll admit I don’t really know what you’re talking about, but I am enthralled with the passion as always!

2 Likes