Steampunk Water Culture

lol! In 5 hours the write/read test will be complete. One thing I now know? His usb storage is really slow, peaking at 15.6MB/s transfer rate about 124Mbps.
Alright some disturbing news! One of the slurricane clones rotted off!

Yo that’s nasty! So I checked on some of the others, but they have hard stalks, not mushy. Perhaps I should have removed the rockwool, because I’ve had that happen once before with that stuff. Today I’m going to transplant the female PCK and clone the slurricanes. Ironically the other clones have grown enough that they are ready to reproduce heh heh.

4 Likes

Rubbermaid-o-Clones!

1 Like

Bloom! The PCK seedling and TK have formed a wall of green.

5 Likes

That’s why I send you a forest I like to have backup :rofl:

2 Likes

heh heh yah There are a couple that have really grown, I’ll clone 'em today! I sent you a certified ultra-beast clone, it was the one that got dried out, but then recovered and started growing faster than the others. With roots 30 centimeters long!

3 Likes

Completed that transplant! Next, I’ll go on a cloning spree.

4 Likes

Looking happy and healthy and the beast you sent me is growing like crazy very happy as well. I had to wrap her roots in a 1 gallon pot lol they were so long. :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:
I almost forgot, how long do you 12/12 the meat breath?

2 Likes

heh heh 69 days of 12/12.

2 Likes

I hope I can do them justice, those buds were something to aspire to.
Everything I look for in my weed :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! This one guy I gave clones to cut them down after 45 days and they were ruined. Just started to turn purple at that point.

2 Likes

Except the smell, holy it’s stinky lol. I usually like the sweeter smelling things :rofl:

2 Likes

bah hah hah it’s the kind of smell that is hard to contain. Here are the new slurricane clones! Should be rooted up in 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Buddy’s USB drive failed the tests. The data pattern written to the sectors on the memory stick were returned as all zeros instead of the hex pattern put in there. AKA the thing is fried won’t store files.

2 Likes

That’s what I like, when you boil it down real concise into an intellectual morsel I can consume. :wink:

Just like “Wettable sulphur = dead PM”

5 Likes

lol, I’m really glad to hear that information is taking root. I remember a day when it was all misinformation, chaos and arguments over what works.

3 Likes

Phew I could barely fit everything into the shot! Soon, I’ll be selecting new mothers and vegging and cloning. I have to work on the timing of this thing in order to break the lifecycle in one day.

6 Likes

Here are all the blooming plants! It’s craziness!

8 Likes

Same for the Slurricane 65 or so :+1:

1 Like

wheee! veg and bloom! Things are cruising along, and I’m starting to wonder how many days the meat breath have left.

5 Likes

10 more days 'till harvest, wow! I guess this month is harvesting month heh heh. I have to set the exhaust port back up so the warm air goes outside because it’s getting really hot in there. I bet 27C! That’s like 5C over target.
I am not looking forward to the first yield there it looks like 400 grams.

4 Likes