Steampunk Water Culture

if you open all 6 and put one in there it might work. If the water bubbles so much it comes out of the rubbermaid it’s definitely too much.

2 Likes

The first image is a better one of the seedling. You can clearly see at least one hair! Then, the meat breath plants in bloom, and finally the PCKxICC5! Trichomes are developing rapidly, and I wonder if it’ll be done before the others?

7 Likes

There’s one of the pck seedlings. Yah yah…I cloned the bud.

4 Likes

big bud plant, falling over!

TK falling over… etc. Going to have to secure those plants today!

11 Likes

The smell!!! The big bud plants are reeking up the place with this crazy fruitiness! Mixed with the smells of the other plants, it’s a crazy cacophony!

5 Likes

veg room! Every strain is inside that rubbermaid heh heh. FLC, PCK, TK, big bud, meat breath, slurricane. I don’t think I forgot one! We’ll see which is the first to crumble under the withering gaze of the grower.

3 Likes

I think the PCK smells like cough drops, or something like that. We’ll see how it changes and evolves towards the end of bloom.

5 Likes

There’s the bud clone. Cloning and regenerating buds is my least favorite task! Ahhh and I can only blame myself hah hah! I only took one clone and it rooted, that’s how balls to the wall I am with cloning.

6 Likes

My control group meat breath is off the hook. Look how much larger it is than the ones I terrorized.

6 Likes

Those clones have pretty much rooted hah hah! I can see the root nodes forming, but it’ll be some time before actual roots pop out!
Blooming plants are doing good. Won’t be long 'till harvest time!

5 Likes

PCK is definitely the nug-pumping machine! I have a feeling it’ll be done quicker than the rest.

You can see, she’s been stacking the buds in double time! Forward march!

9 Likes

Had to play catch up still keeping the thumb green i see . Very intrested to see the tk finish up been hearing so much good stuff on it . Got extra seeds of cheery fuego from lucky dog seeds its tk x cherry somthing so waiting to pop them so much going on in my garden but the meat breath almost on week 3.

2 Likes

Look anything like that? This is uhh day thirty I think! Almost half way.

9 Likes

Going to be popping that clone for revegging into this bucket and start the engines!

4 Likes

experimental batch! My friends are getting excited about the PCKxICC5, the smell is building to something! Very potent stink.

4 Likes

See, those slurricane clones rooted faster than the rest. The mother clones are more than ready to pump out a new batch. When I get the other clone machine going… bam!

4 Likes

I baked sourdough cookies AND achieved splash down on tripod there. Tripod Rides Again!!!

5 Likes

I often wonder what a spider craps out. You think that’s a microscope project? lol!! You think there are some corpses in a pile there? hmmmm so curious I must know!

4 Likes

I think this first batch might be ready for harvest any time now.

6 Likes

terrible photo, but wow check out the speed of the root growth on those slurricanes! Gonna be 30cm roots before I can blink.

5 Likes