Steampunk Water Culture

I would say those are the corpses of the multiple victims.

Pholcus phalangioides

The serial killer and deadly venomous spider, she slaughters victims with no mercy. Wanted on multiple charges of insecticide.

6 Likes

Clones and shit. I think I might scrub another clone machine today and get ready for another mass clone batch. I’ll get all pumped up before I end life on earth.

4 Likes

ok I’ve got the following…
Lemon gasoline from the TK, and cherry cough drops from the PCK. I think I went far too crazy on that FLC plant, it looks under stress.

6 Likes

Kinda just 10x smaller lol plant size wise . Hydro kills dirt but there trucking along im on day 21 but again 10x smaller only vegged 2 weeks and a day 8n promix hp in 2 gallon pot but 8m in day 21 of flower the fan leaves starting to get frosty

2 Likes

Those are the three clones! The pck seedling clone has a couple of small roots as well.

5 Likes

I’ll check, I think it’s harvest time real soon! I’ll bag and tag these beasts. Not the center ones, they are still going to ride for a few more weeks.

7 Likes

He is waiting for lunch! I haven’t looked it up, but judging by the stance, we’re looking at some kind of ambush spider. You can clearly see that is a male spider, with excessive face junk. People would think that those are some kind of pincers to grab shit, and in a way, that’s correct. He grabs the female spider with those things.

5 Likes

Looks like a ground crab spider, possibly Xysticus.

2 Likes

awwww yah! I got the clone machine scrubbed and ready for loading. I am going to make a further clone batch, probably as big as the last one. hah I have to calculate the bloom period as well, still didn’t do it.

9 Likes

It’s been 70 days, definitely harvest time! I’ll do the cloning then the harvest, and things should align properly for the schedule.

3 Likes

Alright! I think you can clearly see the difference between the plant I took the leaves off of VS the one I left alone heh heh. I didn’t think it was going to be as definitive as that, but the outcome is undeniable. If you don’t leave the fuckers alone to do their thing, expect the results to suffer.

7 Likes

This thing is all ready to go, the bubbles are bubbling! I should boost the solution conductivity in the slurricane vat!

Here are the slurricane roots!

6 Likes

ok! We’re cloning! I’ve got FLC-BX1,slurricane, TK, big bud and meat breath. From left to right. I don’t need more slurricane clones yet, but make another couple what the hell, eh?

4 Likes

Did someone call for trichomes? The meat breath slaughter is over! Good news, now I can get the next batch done. Then in a bit, it’s the next harvest!

10 Likes

who let the dog out? Some kind of wild animal attacked my plants!!!

6 Likes

First image is the new clone batch. They are all going to root! I can usually tell after a day, because if they are going to fail, they don’t turn towards the light.
Second image is the slurricane and PCK clone(s) and the final image is the roots of the PCK bud I rooted. It’s slowly starting to reveg.

8 Likes

This slurricane clone is really going for it. I expect monumental growth!

2 Likes

bloom room! In a couple of days the big bud will be bagged up! I should start making ice now!

Almost forgot about the PCK clone here, she’s growing a new leaf. She should be regenerated by the time I perform a nuclear strike.

5 Likes

I gave my neighbor at my last place the same clone he grew it outside to over 14’ tall and built a greenhouse around it to finish it off here on the coast. :+1:

4 Likes

Those clones are growing!

same with ye ol bud clone. She’s slowly re-vegging!

2 Likes