Steampunk Water Culture

Crazy laugh Now feast your eyes on this and cringe! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Everything is cut down now, except the experimental batch. It’s gonna ride baby ride, for probably 2 more weeks? After which I’ll bag and tag. I’m tossing root balls and leaves into the compost, but this time I’m using a shredder on the stalks, to see if they’ll break down faster.

2 Likes

hahhah veg and bloom! Things are nominal. I failed to get any more crud off the stem of that clone, so things are back to normal. A little 3% peroxide and a q-tip seems to have done the trick.

9 Likes

Here’s a new strain of weed… hah hah just kidding. I got these little fuckers yesterday, and it’ll be some time before they start laying eggs!

8 Likes

wow should be clone worthy in another week! I wonder why there are no mutant leaves yet? It’ll happen.

Just a little black crud in the nooks and crannies.

7 Likes

PCK, and two slurricane! The other clones should be rooted very very soon, if they aren’t already. The clones are really growing!

4 Likes

Tripod is deep in bloom mode! Starting to show signs of getting near the end of the cycle. I’ll have to 'scope it, and see how far it is!

9 Likes

black shit is toast for sure, I’ve noticed the plant is really pumping! It looks more like a normal plant now that it’s in clone format, the tripod growths are gone. I learned something about black shit fungus - it’s really easy to kill.

There are all the clones and plants! Doing good!

And the bloom room! PCK is definitely in bulking mode.

6 Likes

Also, I have a strange report to make. It almost seems like the thrips are dying off. Most of the organic seedlings are gone into the greenhouse. Well, I’ll just be happy when I get all the seedlings out of here and drown the last of those little buggers. PCK here I must look at it today under the 'scope! Been really busy lately with the planting season and all. I’m going to perform the “carrot protocol” today.

6 Likes

This is a leaf from the latest PCK seedling, I call Co. Those fucking thrips replicate really slow, if you ask me. This plant is really old and hardly has any damage.

4 Likes

All those new clones I rooted are doing their thing. The meat breath ones are all lumpy and I see proto roots on things. I’ll give 'em a dose of nutrient to bring the EC up and get them ready! I think termination day will be a week, two at the most. In the clean up phase I am getting rid of the bag of potting soil as well. You can’t be too cautious about contamination when you are trying to eliminate it. Don’t fuck around and take chances.

2 Likes

here’s the veg room! I have taken lots of root photos today!

4 Likes

This is the plant that was on life support in incubation with no root growth. Turns out that was just some kind of seedling anomaly and not something the plant had in it’s DNA. I slammed that potted mofo into the hydro and it grew right away, not even seeming to notice it’s transition. So, if anyone claims you can’t take a dirt plant and slam it into hydro or take a hydro plant and slap it in the dirt… you can poke 'em in the eye for making up stories.

7 Likes

Bloom! Yay! Go go PCK buds they smell like powdered sugar gas now. Fucking wack!

10 Likes

Some veg photos! We’ve got slurricane clones, PCK-tripod clone and a PCK leaf! There is no damage from bugs. Crazy world eh? Almost like they took off and never came back lol!

6 Likes

Some bud photos! PCK, Meat breath, and TK!

9 Likes

Here’s the current veg room. I tossed all those old clones after mass replication! Roots are looking good, and also I baked some yummy rhubarb muffins!

7 Likes

Oh yah! The breakfast of champions! Veg and bloom room as well. mmmm Still dreaming about pepperoni, pepper and mushroom pizza… with some feta on top. Dayum!!

8 Likes

mmmmmmmm pizza :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pizza night typically every Wednesday here which I start the dough once I get home… And here it’s Thursday night and that pizza has me craving.

3 Likes