Steampunk Water Culture

Thanks for the pizza props :wink: I had decided one day frozen pizza was trash, so I had to make my own.
Check this out… The slurricane makes crazy fucking root balls, for some reason. The first image is meat breath and the second one is slurricane.

8 Likes

DSC07052
This plant is coming down real soon! It’s PCKxICC5! Can’t wait to manufacture some hash out of it.

11 Likes

Here’s some photos of the clones! You can see they have grown quite a bit already. The meat breath is leading the charge!

8 Likes

That’s crazy how different those roots look from strain to strain.
And what a difference a day makes.
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

Veg room, and some root photos! Every plant has at least a small root showing, so it’s 100% at this rate. The root images are TK and big bud. then, an empty cloning machine… just waiting to make mooooooaaaaarrr!

5 Likes

Today is chop day for Tripod! Can’t wait to experiment!

8 Likes

It’s drying slowly… there is so much rain right now it’ll take an extra day. boooooooo!

7 Likes

There’s ol tripod. Got battle scars from the fungus, but she’s cool. It didn’t grow back the peroxide seemed to nuke the water mold.

7 Likes

After the plant hit bloom, it stopped making three branch structures. There are only offset branches on the clone, like this as well. I expect it to look more “normal” after it really re-vegetates though.

6 Likes

Cleaning day is almost here!

6 Likes

well, I went to my friends house and he had some weed in baggies. Asked me to tell him what I thought of it. I took one whiff and told him it was dried improperly and was ruined. It smelled like fucking hay. Gal gadot was there and she told me she predicted that I would say it was garbage.

3 Likes

Things are happening! PCK is in reveg mode with nuts leaf patterns, the clones are growing nicely with good roots! And it’s almost meat breath harvesting time. This time they are decent nugs.

8 Likes

hmm only took one photo today! The TK were the last to root. Not that it means anything, I’m pretty sure it’s random.

4 Likes

The ripples in the water are hypnotic. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Have you tried the tk you have?

1 Like

Not yet, but I’m going to perform that test in a week or two. TK is still in the bloom room, but I haven’t even imaged it to see how far along the trichomes are.

2 Likes

Just a few more days 'till everything is exterminated! Those plants in the veg room are going to emerge into their final bucket for the bloom phase. It’ll be expedited!

8 Likes

Awww yah! We got roots, bloody roots! You can visually tell which plants are ready to go, by the additional leaves that have formed. No plant grows, until…uhh it grows a new leaf. I mean like, if I were planting this thing into a medium, that’s when I would do it. As soon as the first leaf emerges it can support it’s own existence. Same with sending someone a clone, I never do it until I see at least one new leaf, or else how do I know it can even survive?
The image with the scissors was the clone with black shit on it. Black fungus shit. Awww the fungus is no longer visible at all.

5 Likes

The clones are doing really good! I can’t wait to scrub them up! 2 more days!

4 Likes

TK and Meat breath! They are coming down soon, very soon. I should image the TK plant!

11 Likes