Steampunk Water Culture

My great gandma would hit that heh heh. Even though it’s hard to pin down the flavor, it’s nice. Really spicy if you eat some of it. Like a hot pepper.

7 Likes

Question. were did you find meat breath? I am on a hunt, Meat hunt.

2 Likes

I got it given to me as a gift, so I could test out killing off spider mites, thrips and aphids. Originally it came from Calgary A.B. Some legal producer pheno hunted it so it’s clone only.

2 Likes

Hmm do you know if they ship to Quebec? or have a link?
I have a stupid idea for a strain, I thought I was being original, googled it, found it was already created, but in a way different way, my idea is waaay better lol. Missing a link. Got to find those beans. I actually tried meat loaf but that hit a wall.

2 Likes

No, I have no idea where it came from, originally. Someone just dropped it off at my place one afternoon in a pot.

1 Like

cool,cool…nice someone. got to find someone lol

I’m thinking Meat Breath was ThugPug Genetics originally.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

hah hah all the photos I took were crap except this one. Unfortunately harvest has been pushed back to friday. Ohhhh well. Tomorrow and it’s all over!

8 Likes

hehheh out of these two buds, even though one looks like it’s covered in frost… The second shitty one produces more hash, or at least the same quantity. hah hah, amazing, right?

11 Likes

PCK- tripod root.

4 Likes

Just caked in crystals looks potent nice 1

1 Like

Yah that crazy meat breath is like a snow man. Instant bag appeal lol! Then the stink that infests the entire universe with it’s potency. She can be a tricky plant heh heh. With the cool ass temps, I was able to prevent any pollen sack formation. I think it’s temperature related.

2 Likes

ive got the meatbreath on both flowering tables and the ones that are further from the light defiantly look better then the ones on my other table that grew taller. No pollen sacks spotted at all though about how many weeks in have people found them on it?

2 Likes

Usually in the last 2 weeks or something like that you can see a few near the stalk. I’ve never had a seed grow from it.

2 Likes

Harvest is over! Everything is hanging and drying. The next phase is I clean everything up! Toss everything and get the ol vacuum, mop and bucket. yay! The Glory Days are here Again! That’s where it’s at, right? mopping up filth. mmm Can’t wait™.

2 Likes

Time to start fresh with those plants! Everything else is harvested and I’m busy cleaning up.

7 Likes

Oh my! The cleaning is going well. If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s get down on all fours and start scrubbing! Clean clean clean is the solution to all your problems. All my problems, as well. I scrubbed up the organics section and finished off the springtails. Swept up all the crumbles of dirt. Next I vacuum the whole place! And then it comes down to my favorite part. scrubbing the floor! yay! I have a completion target that matches with the bagging of the buds. The last stage is I bag the buds, put the polymer back down and start moving plants back into the grow. You won’t recognize anything, that’s all I can assure you of hah hah! I’m washing polymer sheets as I type. err…

4 Likes

Next stage is washing the floor. Tomorrow I can bag the buds and put the polymer down and start the next round! I have removed everything from this room that couldn’t be washed. As I decontaminate the objects, I move them back in. I’ll wash the buckets and get them bubbling and ready, then I wash the plants. Plant them in the buckets and I’m back in action!

7 Likes

Clean now to prevent problems tomorrow. Man that pizza looks good.

I guess the weed is ok too :wink:

2 Likes

Cleaning solution is evaporating! Time to scrub some lids, and then it’s plant scrubbing time! I could eat that pizza off the floor now lol!
Yah I bake those pizzas up. It was an evolution where I used to get frozen pizzas, then decided they were gross. Then I got a pizza crust from the store and made pizzas, and determined that was nasty. Then… I started making my own crusts and stuffing them with cheese and pepperoni. Definitely hit some kind of sweet zone because I call them crazy pizzas. People go crazy over them! Basil baked into the crust mmmmm

3 Likes