Steampunk Water Culture

I definitely boosted up the seedlings. If you look close, you can see micronutrient damage from me being lazy.

8 Likes

awww yah! Starting to green back up.

5 Likes

So I have the clone machine ready to rip! Plants are more than ready for cloning! ETC bloom starts soon, and I can’t wait!

10 Likes

I cant wait either :grimacing:

2 Likes

Here’s my favourite OGK mutant! I don’t know what is going on with the top of the plant, but it’s funky!!!

7 Likes

PCK is perking up! It’s been a long road to recovery, I can’t believe I almost fucked the whole thing on those plants, yeesh!

4 Likes

Little hydro babies! Today is clone and bloom day for sure! Everything is prepped!

8 Likes

Ker-ching! Load up the cannabis train!

6 Likes

Oh yah, things are doing pretty good! The deformed mutant OGK plant is actually returning to normal. Just some seedling problem. The one with the deformed stem is still small!

11 Likes

Unfreakinbelievable! I leave for 1 tick and come back to monster growth, looks really good.

And just so I don’t miss out next time… when is pizza night?

6 Likes

heh heh I call those things crazy pizzas… because people go crazy for 'em! I haven’t baked one for a couple-o-weeks! I’m sure I’ve got some pizza mozza here somewhere. I’m definitely baking one for harvest day in 69 more days!!! Probably eat one more or something in there as well. So many good food dishes to bake and eat, working from my home made cook book lol! I guess I’m some kind of maniac.

Plants are doing pretty good! Clones are slurricane, meat breath and big bud.

8 Likes

PCK, definitely getting shiny and putting out a new leaf. hah, buddy thought it was doomed.

6 Likes

Bloom plants! I have to go and maintain them today, I’m sure the slurricane is sucking wind down there. No conductivity in solution.

5 Likes

Also that strange looking plant is doing it’s thing! All plants have grown out of their seedling stage deformities except the shrunken stalk one. I’m really curious about what is going to happen with it. My theory is once it reaches the maturity stage, the stalk will thicken up! We’ll see what really happens! Excitement!

7 Likes

There you can see the PCK is gaining more green as time passes. Won’t be long until it’s cloned and ready to bloom again :wink:

4 Likes

Look at the size difference between the GOG and OGK seedlings!

4 Likes

Aaaand the bloom room! Today I won’t get so wasted on PCK hash that I just play computer games all day lol! That terp slurper is a bad influence on me, it tells me to rip more hash because it tastes so good!
A friend come over to try the slurper and he had ripped some of the PCK hash just on the hot knives. I was like rip this shit and tell me what it tastes like!
He says it has every flavor in there. Pine, fuel, candy… heh heh It is way different.

9 Likes

crazy fucking COVID story. I skipped the memorial service because I was potentially exposed to COVID, right? Turns out it was a super spreader event and that gave another one of my friends a heart attack! Fuck me that COVID shit is a killer.

6 Likes

I gave the slurricane a 60/60 dose! The meat breath and big bud each get 90/90, because they can take a way stronger conductivity.

7 Likes

hehheh you can really see signs of life now. Compare that to yesterdays photo! Amazing!

5 Likes