Steampunk Water Culture

derrr the clones should be rooting soon! I should test the EC of the potato. Some of the GOG seedlings are showing some kind of sex signs! I should go give 'em a dissection! Probably the males lol!

5 Likes

bloom room! Things are cruising along, even though I burned a couple of meat breath leaves by going from EC 0 to 3.2. The plant doesn’t like things like that, and I should have been more on top of it.

7 Likes

Slurricane is one bushy MOFO! Hello in there, anything under that canopy??

8 Likes

yah yah, there’s the pattern eh? After the buds form, the plant stops drooping in the sleep hours. Yesterday the TK plant was downturned, today, not so much.

6 Likes

Likey so!

7 Likes

MOFO-ing potato! I can’t wait until they’re ready to eat :wink:

7 Likes

Wow here’s the rest of the vegging buggers!
I got the middle area of the bloom room prepped. Now I just have to move the plants over so it’s a total green canopy with no floor showing. Once I plant the new clones, I’ll be back to full productivity! Just in time lol! I’m down to my last several ounces of hash!

7 Likes

Things are happening! The whole place is lit now!

ohhh happy days are here again. The clones are all rooting up!

7 Likes

What the heck is that going on there?

3 Likes

That is the potato forming on my water cultured mr potato head plant. It’s actually got 3 of them! That’s just a close up of one.

3 Likes

There’s the entire potato plant. I’ve been considering upgrading it to a new home aka 20 liter bucket. And it’s own LED? I just want to eat a hydroponic potato, dammit!

6 Likes

Really awesome!

2 Likes

WTF! Pepperoni stuffed crust pizza with black raspberry cheese cake! I’m living in some kind of demented restaurant!

5 Likes

Yowzer! Look at the crazy bloom room. It’s solid green from end to end! You can see I dried out the slurricane clone there, but it’ll be fine. It’s got to be super dried out to die, cause they are fucking resilient.
I have the tale of the PCK clone, and what I did to it.
When I made all those clones I put too many of them in each neoprene, with nutrient in there. That made a perfect moisture wicking that got exposed to light. The pathogens took over, so I just cloned the clones and started over. Never cloned a clone that had been zero-ed out before. Since it was a month or more to root up, then I had to put it in the clone chamber with a bit of nutrient to ensure it’s survival. Then after it rooted, I put it in the bucket. Phew!

5 Likes

Things are cruising right along! That dried out slurricane clone is back in action too!

5 Likes

I’m a couple weeks in, and the slurricane is showing the cola tops finally! Meat breath and big bud are firmly established. You can see my canopy is going to be in-fucking-sane.

7 Likes

My little PCK clone is picking up speed. Tripod has formed two tops!

3 Likes

Veg and bloom! I think the seedlings might need more juice.

5 Likes

Here’s the slurricane plant! Just starting to cola up.

7 Likes

heh heh and the potato! EC is at 1.8, but I think I should add more water.

6 Likes