Steampunk Water Culture

what a beast :+1::+1::+1:
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

2 Likes

Seriously though did anyone see this pizza? I bet you don’t use nearly enough garlic for my liking :slight_smile:

Yeah your weed looks good too. You got it down man.

3 Likes

heh heh I only use a couple cloves… but when I’m making greek pizza, garlic is a main topping.
Veg room!

4 Likes

Mofo-ing clones bee rootin’!

5 Likes

annnd the bloom room. You can see the sleepy plants don’t sleep anymore.

6 Likes

Wow I’m gonna be eating that potato soon :wink:
Things are doing pretty good! Blooms are blooming!

8 Likes

Looking forward to the taste report on the potatoes… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

lol! That’s coming up sooner than you’d think!

I got my eye on that potato in the back.

4 Likes

I ignited another light and changed things around! Those LED arrays are failing, I’ve only got a couple rows lit in that one.

3 Likes

Here’s a shot from a ways away so you can see the huge ass plants in comparison to the dehumidifier or their buckets.

6 Likes

The potato is starting to put out some kind of blossoms!

3 Likes

Blooms are packing it on! Those big bud colas are going to be rockin’ Oh I can’t wait to start manufacturing again! I look in the hash freezer and someone took away my toys! Doh! I just ripped it all :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

20220911_173036

Here is my two Meat Breath clones I lost the first one that you sent me over watered it (stupid stupid stupid LOL) I have a kind of Twisted leaf is that normal or is that just me LOL got 3 more clones rooting now can’t wait to flower these.

:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

4 Likes

Yah the twisted leaf had a meaning…hmmm It was something to do with nutrients. Lemme go back and look, I’ll tell you in a sec I think I posted what it meant somewhere. IT was either too much or too little hah hah.
edit: Couldn’t find the info, but it was some nutrient thing as I recall.

2 Likes

they are so green im assuming it’s too much of something… im waiting on some ewc in the next couple of days and will have some new soil mixed up for them.

2 Likes

There are only 2 clones left to root, so that’ll happen in the next couple days! Things are moving faster, now I ignited another light hah hah! It was practically dark in there.

1 Like

Those meat breath plants really grow upwards! Definitely twice as big as the big bud. The slurricane is definitely reaching for the sky. It’s about as tall as the TK.

5 Likes

Big bud, TK, slurricane, meat breath!

7 Likes

PCK clone!

I discovered a couple more potatoes! Looks like it COULD keep producing as I harvest in hydro. Fucking amazing.

Some other wack potato growth. Be interesting to see what it turns into.

4 Likes

top is slurricane, then the rest of the room as well. Only one clone hasn’t rooted! I give it another day or two.

9 Likes