Steampunk Water Culture

I bet if you let them those potatoes would get huge.

2 Likes

lol, I think root crops are going to be the next big thing in hydro :wink:
I think I could boost it’s productivity/size by making sure there is only a single potato and also plant it in a bigger container? I’m going to have to pull the pin and do it. Upgrade the potato to a new bucket. I was wondering if I could get like… 4 plants in 4 buckets and grow hydro potatoes all winter. Just going down there to snipe a potato every day and have another one grow. If I can achieve hyper productivity with a potato… WTF is next? Is it the water culture and environmental factors that are making it grow so fast? They sure don’t grow like that outside in the ground.
Also… I got that thing dialed at 1.8EC veg formula. What would happen… if I gave it PK boost? hah hah so many questions. Everyone comes over to see that thing. Nobody thought you could grow 'em like that.

5 Likes

Crazy meat breath! It’s almost 6 feet tall!

7 Likes

Veg plants! Gonna re-home that potato today! I have a bucket down there already.

4 Likes

You can see the gigantic meat breath plants in the back ground. I should measure how tall they really are.

8 Likes

Veg room! I got that potato moved into a new home. I just have to support it better! Minimal damage to the roots from the transplant.

4 Likes

Oh the buds are stacking it on! Slurricane needs a new nutrient dose. I think I can go a little higher with the EC since she slurped it down so fast.

8 Likes

The medical doctor who was in charge of saying if I could drive or not wanted to know what the medical weed was for. I said it helps with stress caused by the cortisol attack in the morning when I feel like I should be dead. He sits there for a bit and says well it actually makes sense. I howled with laughter!

3 Likes

Some veg photos! I’ll consider the potato dialed in if it blooms. If that bloom falls off without making a flower, I know I’m not giving it the prime conditions.
The clones are all rooted, so I should start the EC climb in there. start with EC 1.0

5 Likes

unsupported plants are taking a tumble! Call in the paratroopers to support the plants! I mean pipe cleaners!
Those big bud plants are nuts, I can’t believe how fast they trigger and bloom.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen so much bud production on a slurricane plant…Joe you’re killing it in a good way! :muscle:

2 Likes

Yah I hope I can tease at least 120 grams off of her for primal buds and a bag for hash material. Otherwise those primal nugs are going to be hash material heh heh.

3 Likes

Group photo!

3 Likes

I’m trying to give the little plants in the middle some light. Behemoth GOG plants took over!!! Crazy buggers!

1 Like

ohhh we got potatoes! I didn’t juice up the clones yet, but I should.

5 Likes

ahhh the smell. It hits you as you get closer to the lab.

7 Likes

Those seedlings are getting massive! I want to clone the females and dump the males… except I haven’t even sexed them yet hah hah!

potato is out of control. If this thing tries to take over, I’m gonna eat it.

6 Likes

Bloom room from both directions.
I took some newbs on a tour hah hah it always makes their eyes bug out. They are like ho hum look at those little plants, then you crack open the bloom room and BAM! Buggy eye syndrome!
I heard things man. Some people got crushed by legalization. You have to pivot, broooooo and change it up! Post legalization is a brand new game.

7 Likes

I’m sexing the plants, and I found a male GOG! I cut them down, and pull out the root ball. Make more room.

4 Likes

They don’t get much more rooted than that! 100 percent baby! mike meyers.

3 Likes