Steampunk Water Culture

Now for this frankenstein run… OGK! I’ll try and run them all in turn, to see if there is any nuggets of prize winning goodness.

5 Likes

OG Kush enters Joe’s Thunder dome!!

Remember where you are.
This is Thunderdome. Death is listening, and will take the first plant that screams. :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Let the games begin…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

This run will help me speed up the slaughter! I can spot the losers using a single bud half way through bloom. The pinnacle would be spotting it in veg.

3 Likes

You going to bust out the microscope and get a trichome count to compare to the big bud?

1 Like

Yep! In fact, I just use my eye now to estimate by looking at the image.

3 Likes

So I ate the hydroponic potato and it was radically different. We’re talking sugar sweet potato! WTF crazy man. I have to grow a different kind of potato and see if the same thing happens. I was…amazed it wasn’t like the other potatoes in the pot!

3 Likes

maaaaaaales! Found them deep under the canopy. I went scouring for them! Also there are the PCK clones! I turned the bloom lights on, so now I can move my crops over. Start the bloom phase yay! and plant more plants!

3 Likes

ok I moved the meat breath and PCK into bloom. I am going to give the PCK lots of canopy training and I think it can fill 1x1000watt zone. There are 4 meat breath in there now, but also I should prepare a couple more plants. I want to start more seedlings, but I think it’ll have to wait until I’ve run a few of these current ones to completion.

2 Likes

A couple days of bloom! I should test the EC on the meatbreath, I’m sure it’s getting low.

7 Likes

Slapped some shit on my puffco proxy! lol I had to go and clean the shit out of it, apparently “someone” had sucked concentrates into the vapor channel. I think it was the dog.

3 Likes

I’m new here, and I think this is a fabulous thread! Thank you so much for starting it!

d8JBdDJ

Almost certainly the dog. Them critters, they’re smart!

3 Likes

I’m my review of it I said ya gotta hit it light

:sunglasses:

1 Like

yep I had read the instructions, but my friends didn’t. I’m actually not sure how that got in there… that’s what she said. It could also be condensed vapors from all that rosin and hash I ripped in it. What else… I think also I had put this crazy pool of hash in there. It got goo all up the sides of the chamber and possibly in the vapor channel. Newbs eh?

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been running this basic system for a long time. It’s pretty simple, and that’s the best part. I test each plant I grow for hash productivity and if it fails I toss it in the trash. Dubbed, the hash plant thunder dome.

DSC07977
OGKush collection… I think they are all female.

Blooming plants, the PCK and meatbreath! I think today I’ll set up the big bud for another round.

5 Likes

Future home, big bud!

Some close ups of the blooming plants. I see the occasional gnat, but they are the fodder for spiders in the grape fruit farm. Nothing like the rotting cooler of beets. So things seem under control, no bug nibblings detected on the leaves.

3 Likes

One of those OGK is definitely a female. It would be nice if the smaller ones were males and I can cull them.
I see now, that the size of the plant is no indicator of the sex. Some huge ones were actually female, and bigger than all the rest.

5 Likes

This little bugger came to say “yell-ow!” was looking for some quail to snack on!

13 Likes

Good ol meat breath and PCK! That PCK plant is huuuuuuge! I can’t wait to feast on it. Going to boost the EC on the meat breath to the high 2’s EC today. Get things moving!

8 Likes

Here are the clones, and they are doing good. Probably another 7 days for the roots to really show.

2 Likes