Steampunk Water Culture

I had to post this old photo of the cellar dweller. Once she laid these eggs, she carried them around like that until they hatched!

7 Likes

Those are the three plants in one bucket!

5 Likes

PCK and meat breath, which is sitting around EC 2.5-2.7 if I were to hazard a guess.

7 Likes

OGK! The stem rub on the bigger plant smells the best, and hopefully there’s lots of trichomes. I am using some canopy training to reign it in.

4 Likes

meat breath plants are kicking it into high gear in the stretch phase!

PCK has shifted into bulking mode as well.

Here’s a perspective shot, you can see it’s sitting there under it’s own light. That plant is going to be crazy looking in the end, believe me.

7 Likes

The buds are growing! Things are in cruising mode again.

6 Likes

Two out of three of the tiny plants that needed rescuing/mutants are female. It seems like a perfect time to sample the bud and see if I can make any kind of trichome observations that make sense.
The third plant I can probably tell if I take a sample to see if it’s male or female. It’s the smallest of the lot!

3 Likes

The third plant is buried. Deep in the canopy.

2 Likes

There’s the bloom room! things are blooming, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

The third plant in the three-part harmony bucket is female. Amazeballs!

2 Likes

I must say the PCKxICC plant really bulks up fast.

It’s chilly down there, I should probably set up a heater. Predicted to go down to -20C… brrrr!

5 Likes

Good deal on that!

1 Like

The funny part is those seedlings were all the mutants and stunted plants! Of course, they had to be female.

1 Like

Fyi got thrips from my latest strainly purchase, for those keeping count I am 2/3 for bugs received from vendor’s.

This one is thrips, giving BTI spray a shot. So how many times did you treat given the life cycle and a sexual nature of thrips? How long from first time spotted to complete eradication?

It’s funny I have never even seen thrips in person and mites only once in 10 years of growing before I started doing the clone thing.

Thanks for any advice given

3 Likes

I just sprayed them a couple of times. I do have a warning though! Sometimes, it fails to eradicate them! Thrips are fucking irritating, but don’t really affect the yield.

1 Like

Dang. Not what I wanted to hear but I do appreciate your experience. It’s just on some clones now so I may try to block off that area and use a fogger. Not my first choice but it is what it is

2 Likes

Hit them hard and early, before the fuckers spread. I protocol zero-ed them in the last go, but that can really delay your grow if it keeps cropping up.

Will do. Think I might just pyrethrin fogger before they can regroup.

Yeah I don’t really want to protocol 0 them, because hell idk I thought I might flower some of these ladies sometime soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

heh heh in my snuff films any thrips that touch pyrethium are dead as a rock in an hour. Just got to keep dousing them for 2 weeks they should be fucked. That stuff stinks though, fuck me!

2 Likes

This is the largest GOG plant, and it’s probably 60cm tall even though I cut it back. Prime candidate for testing.

2 Likes