Steampunk Water Culture

ooo yah, it’s chilly down there. Probably 15C! It’s -17C outside… so I think I’ll set up a heater. The PCK plant is visibly packing on the goods.

7 Likes

This is PCKxICC5 and it’s really bulking up quick! I’ve only grown it once, so this one is going to be wild!

6 Likes

Photography is a subtractive art. I am revegging the big bud plants, and they are a chronic problem with budding in veg. It’s like low light levels trigger it or something! wacky plant.
Those buds are the PCK plant, and I boosted it to EC 3.2 or something high like that. Need a healthy dose for a plant that size! What’s next for the grow? I have to clone stuff up! Lots of clones, including experimental ones! Ohhh what fun we’ll have!

7 Likes

pck clones are rooted and stuff! I expect growth very soon. I even dried one of them out and re-hydrated it!

2 Likes

Blooms! You can see the PCK took the heavy dose no problems, and has continued to stack the buds!

6 Likes

re vegging the big buds!

Entire veg room! Seedlings are everywhere, infesting the place.

4 Likes

Annnd the bloom room. Buds are budding!

7 Likes

You know, I want to make some rosin out of that pck this time around. I’ve got…ideas…man!

5 Likes

Do you take off any foliage? I love how full your plants are without the legs shaved down

1 Like

I take off any dead or dying leaves, like there are three leaves with a curled edge I could cut off. Near the end the plants can look a little ragged from all the dead leaves if I let it get carried away.

1 Like

revegging is taking hold. Here’s my observation! When I was using the 1000watt hps that never happened. Same with when I had them vegging under the 1000watt just a few months ago, the big bud stayed in veg. So, based on that observation, I need some new lights? Bright ones that will keep the big buds from entering bloom early.

3 Likes

The smallest of the GOG females! Those plants are fucking huge.

1 Like

There’s salty, dreaming about murdering quails. Little fucker almost got one, he’s the bird dog!

Nuts PCK plant.

10 Likes

lol I posted how I make the origami paper using wall paper glue. I’ve got a few backlogged models to make, so I’m just poking around for some inspiration. I should re-watch all those documentaries I have! Shit like that would drive a normal person bonkers! Watching a documentary about paper folding hah hah!

2 Likes

Woah where has the time gone? Shit, I was busy chasing the dragon…laughs with the terp slurper. It’s almost the end of the year and I’m like father time, gonna be…err 40 something? Good times!

10 Likes

big buds are still reverting to “normal”.
Also, by looking at this plant I can see it needs more conductivity in solution.

Kind of a blurry photo, but you can see it don’t look right. I bet it’s hit EC <.5

4 Likes

Bloom room! I should plant another batch of meat breath plants, and get ready for another go!

8 Likes

Fucking rats are chewing on my seedlings! Literally chewing on the base of the stalk, those fuckers. I will murder rats, wheres that dog? I was wondering…what had happened to the stalks. They looked ragged and some fucking rat did it.

1 Like

I had a rogue mouse in my basement a couple years ago that ate five White Widow auto seedings from my coco pots and three baby tomatoes. Fricken bastards!

3 Likes

Thar be rat chewin’s! Geet the gun!

3 Likes