Steampunk Water Culture

Pumped them up! Also the rats are all dead, so my rat pogrom worked out. Bleh and also I have to get some new lights for the veg room. In some spots now the OGK there are blooms because the light levels are so low. That’s definitely what’s doing it. At the outer edges one of the slurricane is starting to bloom. Get some with a high output, so I don’t have to keep re vegging the big bud.

DSC08161
PCK has a few dead leaves :wink:

7 Likes

The big buds!

experimental OGK, which has to enter bloom fairly quick here.

PCK are moving on up to black buckets! It’s still experimental, but looks good!

4 Likes

The meat breath are back on track, and bulking up. PCK is nearing the finish line!

7 Likes

Hey I got an idea. Since this plant is vegging but blooming, I should take a microscopic sample. See WTF is going on.

5 Likes

well…would you fucking look at that huh? I’m starting to think I can detect if it’s a good producer in veg. Low light conditions have made the bud swell and the trichomes start to grow bigger. Interesting! My brain is busy proposing crazy ideas right now!

7 Likes

hah I got a story that’s not grow related but someone might get a laugh out of.
Pops says hey I want to get the record player working, there’s no audio. I’m like yo… wtf are you playing in that thing? Ever tried turning the volume up…
“BACK IN THE USSR!”
Yo! You better not be playing that fucking beatles white album, it’s worth more than someone’s life!!! Of course I knew he was playing it. Things only worth thousands of dollars, but he won’t hear of those stories lol!

7 Likes

Some growths! Meat breath does that. hah hah!

8 Likes

There’s the PCK! I want it to get nice and purple with some amber on those beasts.

5 Likes

Hey Joe can you refresh my memory, :rofl: dont worry not all of it :rofl:… just the term you used for that morning shock your body goes through right after you wake up. you mentioned it a long time ago and I can’t find the thread I have the exact same thing just didn’t know what it was before thought it was just me thanks. plants are looking Stellar as always! :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

2 Likes

Cortisol attack from low glucose levels, that usually fucks me up.

The meat breath are regenerated for cloning!

5 Likes

meat breath blooming away!

10 Likes

Couple of PCK shots! Some of the leaves are getting crisp, but I’m waiting 'till these fuckers get as much color as possible.

10 Likes

Those PCK buds are really dark now! Love it. I have got the buckets all ready for the next planting! Things are slowly advancing and I’ll have to grow the unicorn crop pretty soon. 4 big buds!

3 Likes

I think the purple might be complete, but I’ll give it some extra time. I should 'scope the trichomes again! The clones are in solution along with a meat breath plant.

6 Likes

Welcome to my nightmare. I think I am going to have to transplant and bloom out some of those GOG plants! They are large and in charge.

5 Likes

Here’s some decent lights out photos! You can really see the purple.

9 Likes

I think a wild animal attacked the PCK plant. IT was SOOOOO purple it made purple scissor hash. If I want my hash to be purple though, I have to float the hash with purple water from the bucket.

8 Likes

I made a batch of purple hash a year ago , after gallons of water to try and rinse the purple out I gave up .
I showed it to a friend , after she saw it she said “I’ll take all of it !”
I asked her why because she hadn’t even sampled it , she said “Because it’s purple .”
She keeps reminding me to let her know when I make more purple because she’lltake all of that to .

3 Likes

yah probably purple trichomes, I’ve seen that before! OF course, I’m not sure the color gets you high heh heh.