Steampunk Water Culture

Well i have these big 10 inch netpots that sit on a 5 gallon bucket. I can see getting the roots out of the net pot being a huge pain but maybe i can just bury the net pot when i plant outside :thinking:

Dig it up in the fall haha

5 Likes

I always found the roots eventually smashed the net pot into shards of HDPE.

My number one complaint was how difficult it was to re-use them, so I stopped using them.
Here are some veg room photos! That first one is fantasmo, of course.

5 Likes

I think I’ve hit a critical level with the harlequin and big bud. If I don’t support them with more supports today, by tomorrow they will be broken husks. The bud load is off the hook! I love the dense nugget look of the harlequin. Big bud… well, it’s doing it’s thing. Huge long crazy colas with gnarly fruity buds. I can always depend on those babies, they never let me down.

7 Likes

wow, we got more plant action! I tied the harlequin plant up last night and I have to admit whoever pheno hunted that baby did a good job. It smells like… grape kool aide bubble gum. hah hah!

9 Likes

all the crazy blooming plants! I got some buckets scrubbed for the next generation. Gotta get that under way!

6 Likes

well I got the hydro set up before I passed out. Really tired because the fucking dog gets me up at 7am sharp! Little bastard. Couldn’t go back to sleep this time because of the neighbors yelling up and down the road. Ahh well, there’ll be plenty of time for peace… after I’m dead hah hah!

5 Likes

ok I got 4 meat breath plants in there now. They had super long roots! Basically a meter long it was nuts. I did run out of micro nutrients though, so I have to get more! I’m going to stock up this time, because things are under full production.

3 Likes

The transplants are doing great! Things are happening in the bloom room, I think some plants are in final phase.

11 Likes

Damnn is that the big bud??

9 Likes

yep it grows wonky colas that are fruity flavored with some floral tones. Big crazy finger buds! It produces the most hash yield and I’ve relied on it’s productivity for 5 years now.

4 Likes

Insane lol baseball bat

1 Like

awwww yah! Going to get more fertilizer today. I might even pick up an impulse buy at the store. I think I might get some gia green all purpose. I’m gonna try that on the tomatoes next year!

11 Likes

The third photo is FLC-BX1, I’m lucky she’s not a hermie! Can’t wait to try it… been a long time coming!

7 Likes

Today the camera turned on and snapped 2 photos. For some reason the problems come and go. Definitely shopping around for a new one hah hah! I think I overdosed the auto flower plant. I think it’s best zone is 1-2EC and it got strange when I hit 3.

5 Likes

ohh yah I think some of the side branches on the meat breath have been over-exposed to LED side lighting. In this round I wasn’t overly concerned that the LED light from the open door would have any effect but it did hah hah.

4 Likes

Fucking auto flower fell over. I guess it’s bulking up it’s strange buds! I had to tie it up 10x to get it to stand on it’s own again. The branches seem especially floppy.

6 Likes

Some bud shots! I have to re-image the harlequin… Something strange there. ok so it’s Fantasmo, Meat breath, Big bud, and finally Harlequin. The magnifying images clash with what I imaged on the flowers at the node. So I’ll have another look!

5 Likes

Turns out those sessile trichomes are at the node junctions of the harlequin. On the buds are a sparse sprinkling of stalked capitates. Still, a shit production of hash is predicted.

4 Likes

We’re hitting cruising speed now! Time for harvest is coming quick, and I can’t wait! Also I am making more ice for hash production. I’m so close to completing it all and emptying the freezer for more fresh goodies. Annnnnd I am packaging some of that rosin I made to put in the freezer. I’ve just been making piles of it then ripping it all hah hah!

8 Likes

The veg photo was all blurry, but lookit them buds!

8 Likes