Stickyjones current and future projects

Love those colors man, gorgeous!

3 Likes

This is a dried nug of baked alien cookies. This one finished fast and has a sweet smell that resembles actual cookies.

8 Likes

A different pheno of baked alien cookies

12 Likes

I cant get enough of this lemon Larry lavender x wookie. It’s a strong og smell with fruity floral purple smells too. I’m revegging this plant and it is growing new shoots after a couple weeks in veg.

9 Likes

Bravo man those look like some killer plants/genetics! Will def be keeping an :eye: out for future pics. :100::100:

4 Likes

@SamwellBB hit it out of the park yet again on the BAC

4 Likes

Hey all, I need some advice. This is my first time re-vegging, it’s been a few weeks since I trimmed her back and put her back to 18 6. She’s got some nice green new growth Nd I was wondering if theres anything else I have to do or just keep her fed and happy?

7 Likes

This is one of the wookie f2s, smells dank like space monkey, chem and sour.

7 Likes

The wookie f2 sounds sweet! Gonna make F3? :wink:

Reveg looks great! Well on here way. Just keep her fed and happy until you’ve rooted clones, then she can be retired or reflowered if you want. Only thing to watch is don’t overwater. Shouldn’t be but about a month till you can pull some clones off her when her growth returns to normal.

4 Likes

I was going to f3 the wookie but I didn’t dry the males pollen enough :roll_eyes: so unfortunately not this round. Thanks for the tip on the reveg, it’s pretty cool to get to watch new shoots sprout out of the buds.

2 Likes

Mac f3 (nube) , wookie f2, and a cross I made about 6 weeks in.

8 Likes

Mac f3 @nube. I’ve never had the original mac1 but this girl looks pretty similar to pics Ive seen.

7 Likes

Looking good. Much like its MAC F2 mom:

I hope she brings you a happy harvest! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

man I drool over those pics! you have some very beautiful ladies :drooling_face:

did you pop the bubba kush and Afghan from Mark?

2 Likes

They are some pretty plants. Thanks for the chance to run them and best wishes. I have 2 other phones with smaller buds and shorter stature, they all are nice and frosty and colorful though

2 Likes

Thanks man, i try to do them justice. I ended up with 1 female bubba and 1 female Afghan1 but they both harmed on me.

3 Likes

Ah okay…thats bummer. avtually I’d like to pheno hunt through a bunch of bubba kush seeds but your the next one stating that they hermed. that kind of…sucks. I don’t want to waste my time. my current run of mazar gave me just one which didn’t throw nanners at least I haven’t seen one in the last plant. maybe I should search elsewhere then…

3 Likes

It’s your call but I would not grow it again. The bud is very nice but lots of bananas.

3 Likes

where they sterile or did they pollinate your crop?

2 Likes

Luckily they were sterile as far as I’ve seen. I haven’t found any seeds. Like every bud had atleast 1 or 2 bananas though. I’ll throw a pic up tomorrow.

4 Likes