Stickyjones current and future projects

Lush x ghash)x kashmir

Baked alien cookies

9 Likes

looks like you got them BACs dialed in - nice !

5 Likes

They are consistently very nice plants and some great smoke, great job on the cross.

4 Likes

think I’ll have to do a V2 of the BAC

5 Likes

That would be awesome. The same cross with different parents?

3 Likes

This is lemon Larry lavender x wookie, I’ve dubbed my keeper Lavender Larry. This stuff is my current favorite , like cherry cough syrup when the jar opens and like strong funky og mixed with purple floral fruit smells when broken up.

6 Likes

got 5 more Alien Cookies # 5 beanz (same cross as used in MAC) but would have to use Flaming Cookies f2s or should I use Nightmare Cookies from Sin City (Platinum GSC X White Nightmare) ??
Alien Nightmare Cookies

4 Likes

Ac#5 x nightmare cookies would probably be badass. I’ve had white nightmare a few times and it was really frosty and had a nice head high. It might also add some stretch. The bac were all stocky and didnt stretch much and had really cool shiney leaves.

4 Likes

yeah they sound like Alien Nightmare Cookies might be tasty

3 Likes

Couple of wookie f2s one smells like sweet lemon and the other one is sour with floral notes

5 Likes

Iranian x x18 by comacus

5 Likes

Iranian x x18 nug. Smells of black pepper lemon and a hint of cat piss

5 Likes

Mac f3. This is the first time I’ve seen her under regular light, has some nice colors going on.

7 Likes

Baked Blien Cookies

5 Likes

Wookie f2

6 Likes

Wookie f2 #5

6 Likes

Mac f3 keeper

6 Likes

They all look amazing my friend. I need to hurry up and pop some of my Baked Alien Cookies.

2 Likes

Thanks man👍 Baked alien cookies is a nice cross for sure, some really interesting smells and flavors and a nice laid back buzz

2 Likes

Just a little update on what I’ve got going on. I havent been doing any crosses lately because I’m running through so many different polyhybrids that nuts are inevitable and I dont want any cross contamination. Been picking mothers and once I get a few exceptional ones I will set them up on a date with a couple selected males and possibly try a reversal. I’ve channeled almost all my seed desires into popping instead of buying so that has felt good.

2 Likes