Stinking whole flat Help

For the price of a 5inch filter just renew

2 Likes

Why does it shorten the filters life,because of it being outside of the tent that’s pretty interesting,I was going to do the same way you have it till you said that

2 Likes

Maybe more pressure going through?

1 Like

The pressure being pushed through the charcoal is higher. It’s negligible though

1 Like

Thank you guys,gonna bookmark your answers so when I have to choose the filter and fan I ll be Reading here again.Also,are those fans very loud?I have my tent in my room

1 Like

I don’t use my filter much only when I have a really stinky strain I’ll turn it on,only thing that’s been that smelly is the purple Urkle/Romulan strain I made that stinks my apartment out

2 Likes

Yeah they humb loudly but that noise helps me sleep believe it or not. Same as a hoover :rofl:

1 Like

Right,same here,since the tent Is small,usually doesn’t smell a lot,but those gelato auto are very stinky

I sleep with hairdryer sound put with my phone,so It would be ok

UK mate. If we were legal I’d stink my entire Street out :rofl:

3 Likes

Same man,same shit

1 Like

The one in the picture the tent has a few GG4 crosses in it and I don’t smell a thing. Same filter has done 3 grows up till now ,:+1:

1 Like

$50 bucks and whole hose smells great, not for inside grow room.

5 Likes

You are the man :100:

1 Like

That’s massive :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

12 x18 filters, but makes house have mountain fresh air and if thats where your tent breaths in from, the quality of the air is improved greatly.

3 Likes

Dude that’s massive,gotta love that idea!
If da house Is fresh,da weed Is freshas

1 Like

It eats smells. all there is to it and if you use small fans there quiet

2 Likes

My neighborhood stinks of weed in San Francisco everyone grows around here,if my old lady says it’s a bit smelly in here it must stink she never says anything about the smell lol I have a big tent in my bedroom as well lol

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: