Stinking whole flat Help

You got it dude.That stuff is awesome

2 Likes

Hey man idk if you got it all sorted out but here’s just a thought take your fan find a box or something stuff it with poly batting and dryer sheets depending on wich way your exhaust is working of course cut a four inch hole in the box for the duct work to come out of tent and blow in the box like I said just a though .

1 Like

Haha I shoulda know I was just looking for this ! I rember you showing me that’s where I got that idea !

1 Like

Oh man,you mean exhausting my air into a box with activated carbon,working like a passive exhaust to my house from the originale growbox exhaust?

1 Like

Remember if pushing air threw filter , then there is no pre filter ( White sleave ) to protect carbon from dust : ) I steal a pair of the wifes tights double up and put around tent intake , this will help carbon filter and fans as less dust in general in room or on buds etc also win win : )

Mine is outside too due to limited hieght , works good

S & P ( solar Palau ) silent inline fan and mountainair Carbon filter is what I use , they are the best and will last a lonnnnng time : )

If buying a s&p inline fan make sure the model number / name does not end in a T as this indicates a 15 min delay timer for bathrooms

A quick tip , always use foil tape not duct tape in grow , duct tape fails gradually without you noticing , over time due to heat and mousture , the aluminium foil tape does not : )

3 Likes

100x This. I swear by Ona Gel I buy the big gallon tubs and they last quite a long time. I only open them when I definitely need to conceal some smells outside of the tent (Trimming/Baking/etc). Otherwise I use AC Infinity 6 inch fans/filters. They work great. My place never smells like weed, even tho I’m growing it. Meanwhile my neighbor who merely smokes it is constantly smelling like bud. Good luck in concealing the smell!

3 Likes

Ona also make an add-on for your ducting you can place the gel tubs in. :+1:
https://grownuphydroponics.com/ona-odour-control-ducting-ona-blocks.html

1 Like

Man you are :top:

1 Like

I saved your posts for further Reading later when I Will have some money

1 Like

Bro I don’t actually buy this stuff. I just keep ontop of the products that get developed that I can point people in the direction of if I think it may help them.
Even though I’m UK and cannabis is totally illegal I don’t care if I’m caught. Getting a sentence for helping people by growing a plant that is proven to be a positive life changing addition to their lives is worth anything our legal system can throw at me. :v:

3 Likes

Actually here It Is very Dangerous even ti grow for yourself.If they find I have a growbox It s considered as I am dell’ing my stuff and growing for dell’ing drugs.Jail assured!And,by totally any Means this Is ridicolous shit…Well,my country prefers the illicit and unknown source weed and hash to be consumed…Just miserable…Every attempt to legalize Is being rejected by the parliament
@Esrgood4u

1 Like

Yep me too and grow under that fat old sun

2 Likes