Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

It would be cheaper!!!

5 Likes

I just counted the list, not including the seeds that havenā€™t arrived yet, Iā€™m at 90 strains/crosses, 18 mother plants/clone strains. Not including the clones of all the plants I have in bloom that I need to sort through after smoke report.

10 Likes

Brother is there enough time in the day for that? I wish I could stay home and farm all day with Zeppelin blasting into my eardrums smoking on something something. know what I mean?

10 Likes

never done an actual inventoryā€¦ might have 40-50 strains now.

4 Likes

I put everything down on a list when I get them. Just strain names, not a count on the seeds thoughā€¦ over a dozen of my strains has 6 or less seeds though, some are just 1-2 fem seeds. The mothers and clones are more maintenance, but itā€™s like keeping pets, which Iā€™ve done my whole life. On that note, a new set of cuttings I got a week ago just confirmed roots, so now 19 strains in clones :rofl:

5 Likes

how do you treat incoming clones? Would have to have a routine to preserve the safety of the older plants.

3 Likes

:grin:

4 Likes

I should have 2 different packages of seeds today. Lol. I just donā€™t stop. 1 pack of AK Bean Brainā€™s Blueberry and 1 pack exoticā€™s runtz buttonz which is a runtz x rainbow chip cross!

4 Likes

Yum! Iā€™ve never had runtz, but I hear so much about it. One day. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

13 Likes

I thought I could easily stop at 100 strains. But I canā€™t. Iā€™m weak.

10 Likes

Hey, you started this thread :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I am too well raised to refuse seedsā€¦

GDP
Kashmir
Syrian

just planted a tray of Congolese, Zamal and Mazar-i-Sharif. Have to transfer Shiskaberry, GSC x Bubblegum, Zamal and Maui Mango Haze from cups to pots. Thereā€™s no such thing as too many landrace or sativa. There are cannabis seeds in all of my houseplantsā€¦the strong :muscle:will survive

10 Likes

Man I might need to pick up some things, youā€™re catching up to me now :rofl:

Had to make a spreadsheet with all the info. Iā€™m at 133 strains and 1437 beans, not counting the beans I made myself :see_no_evil: And theres still a couple whole sets of genetics I donā€™t even have yet, like I have nothing with any sour diesel in it. Donā€™t tell my wife :joy:

10 Likes

Haha maybe im not as much of a seed whore I thought I was . My little collection doesnā€™t compare , maybe someday lol :skunk:

2 Likes

Come Dec be some around

8 Likes

Brothers, some of you possess too much inventory. Please allow me to volunteer myself to unburden any of you poor fellows of the hellacious disposition of having too many seeds. No thanks needed. I can also house some of your extra cuttings as wellā€¦lol

12 Likes

Lol, room n board! :rofl:

2 Likes

The generosity of OG knows no bounds :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Come spring there may be some up for offer :upside_down_face:

Just realizing how soon that is lol. Prob after mid April or into may lol.

5 Likes