Strains high in THCV

I agree, we’ve lost out due to this obsession with only chasing high THC levels. I’d quite like a higher CBD version of Satori…just one off the top of my head

5 Likes

I have a couple crosses started on the first step. But really not in love with either one so I’ll probably do that right. And I have scheduled going into my breeding cell in one month is Stephen Hawkings Kush x Purple Kush. Now that is a proper first step.

2 Likes

I’ve always had a thing for Kush, Afghan strains too. Good luck with your endeavours bro :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Power plant is high in both thc and thcv. Dutch passion has a BOGOF offer on them at the minute.

A few more thcv strains listed on this site.

5 Likes

Viet should have THCV as some Viet is from Thai crosses. Thai is the highest THCV.

2 Likes

Yes me too but my seed drawer does not include too much great Indica. My main medicine is Sativa/Thai so in my trading seeds most offers were Sativa or crosses.

2 Likes

I get you bro. I love Thai, used to grow a stran that tasted like choc mint. It was gorgeous but took 12-14 wks bloom to mature enough for me to crop. I ended it back in 2001 but missed it ever since. I’m a long time rec user turned med these days. ADHD and the associated insomnia is my curse but back and neck pain is also an issue so the heavy Indicas suit best but I still like some decent Sativa during the day. Availability being the main issue here

Recently I’ve taken to vaping CBD in a sub ohm tank to supplement my ganja. It’s not my preferred option but it does seem to help me sleep a bit better.

@Esrgood4u cheers bro I’ll check that out later when I have more time. Dutch Passion are one of the few from Holland I still have some respect for :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep same effects from a Lao got from RSC workout weed is great name!

1 Like

Damn that is pretty cool. Too bad I am no where near Cali lol! Willing to trade for some if anyone is in the area to pick them up :+1:

2 Likes

WOW- I thought this is some random Link or so. But they giving out Seeds around Santcruz over Shops.

And ive looked at their Landraces in the pic, these look like old Genetics. Thee are real dealers.
Hope they didnt cros them for tha THCV train the relase.

Someone collect those. lol

2 Likes

I too have found a nice amount of benefit from vapor CBD. The bioavailability is probably 3-4x as much compared to plain oral.

4 Likes

They seem serious about sharing the love! I emailed the owner of the company, and he said while he’d love to ship seeds out, he can lose his California licensing. He recommended finding someone in the local area to get some, there is a list of the dispos that are selling the seeds on the website. (Jade Nectar, Free The V)

Seems legit, only problem is I have no friends in the Bay!

Any California heads want to go pick up a bunch and help seed the world?!

9 Likes

Non of these anecdotals for sure.
Clones with lab reports is your only bet.
They were displaying pink boost goddess in their story i recalled it from an article.

@cactus which Laos strain did you get that buzz from?
The Real seed Lebanese had a pleasant old school high that hit hard and fast then tapers off. I slept all night although I would consider it particularly sedative. I will check for cbd with a beam test as soon a I have enough time. I suspect it has some

1 Like

First one was Lao #2 which was hard as hell to keep under control in my grow. Had to top multiple times, bend down branches. Had it under LEDS both in soil and DWC. Funny thing is it fully matured in soil but kept growing and putting out buds non stop in DWC

I got some Lao Gold seeds and have one of them that is sporting the nine leave pattern and has the dropped hand look which makes me wonder since it looks like the real old school looking stuff but who knows. Need to get some more science behind it and pick a cultivar and work with it. Only been growing for a short while and still experimenting with stuff. Have a 24x16’ garage for my hobby so have plenty of room but need to eventually ac it since I live in the desert :cactus:.

1 Like

Seattle Chronic Seeds does a lot of great work with THCv, CBD, CBG, and other cannabinoids. He’s a good dude, with a lot of passion for the plant. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

I’m close to a few of those dispos. I’ll try to peek my head in and see if any are left. Would love to grow some and maybe could do a reproduction for the larger community🤞

6 Likes

Panama Red :slight_smile:

Love me some THC V, as mentioned, amazing for workouts.

18 Likes

Here’s a pretty good (fairly objective) article on THCV. https://www.healthline.com/health/substance-use/thcv

Good to know Durban Poison is high on the list cuz I’ve been growing it outdoors for a few years. Originally touted as a strong, pure Sativa, mine produce a mellow high sometimes a littlle “cloudy” rather than clear as my other Sativa (Humboldt Sour Diesel.)

Durban Poison bud.

9 Likes

Pretty lame I don’t really know anyone in Cali anymore.

2 Likes