Strains high in THCV

South Africa world champion easy imho, then all pure NLDs of course ^^ and few best longest flo of Mazari and Pakistani, Kashmiri, Nepalese…

Pure Rooibaard

18 Likes

Jahgreenlabel’s test of my Mazar i Shariff line
(2013) of 3 F2s with high CBG that means too early harvest, quasi zero CBD and some THC-V and big amount of acids!!!

With 2 more weeks of flowering more test would be better significant, THC up to 20% and V up to 1% i guess, very good for indica dom thing :wink: Knowing Mazari is heirloom of pure BLD x pure NLD

7 Likes

@CADMAN Very sorry to hear of your son’s condition and yes you are most welcome to try some of these seeds if you’d like. I haven’t finished growing them out yet so I can’t comment on yeild or terps but I have more than I’m going to grow. DM me an address if you still want to try them, anyone else too.

The chemotype seems somewhat consistent at least when crossed to the Eraser-V mother. Below is a test done on a few plants where I used Vietblack as the pollen donor. I don’t think I’ll pursue this line though because of the long flowering, there are still two unsexed at 9 weeks old and 2.5 weeks into flower.

9 Likes

Hey @Roms, beautiful looking plant you got there. I’d be happy to test that one out for ya :wink:

Nice TLC test on the Mazar. I’m wondering with all the acids showing if it just needs to decarb further. Do you know the decarb temp and time? I’m currently using 115°C / 240°F for 50 minutes. I’m going to try an increase that time a bit next round. I think it’s so cool seeing these profiles, thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

does this test give you a number how much thcv exactly in Vietblack?

vietblack is nicely appetit reducing, i literally dont like eating on it, appetite gone.

1 Like

Hey @romanoweed, I did grow your Vietblack from Snowhigh and the 2 females that I tested did not show any of the THCV but did show quite a bit of CBG surprisingly (to me at least). Sadly I didn’t think to take a leaf sample of the male plant so I don’t know if he had any THCV.

This test was a little more sloppy on my part as I didn’t let it fully dry before scanning it.

10 Likes

actually most testmokes i made were Hoabac x VB. So, probably comes from Hoabac side, funny…

2 Likes

Just curious as to where you get the testing kit?

1 Like

CannalyticsSupply is where I purchased mine. I know Alpha-cat also has one. If I were to make a recommendation for anyone interested in doing their own tests it would be to buy a base package and then source the refill items elsewhere that can be bought in bulk.

7 Likes

i’ll get some going before the week is through,thanks again!!!

Red.PNG

10 Likes

Awesome! They don’t seem to have a whole lot of stretch but they do appear to really love branching out. Here’s how most of them ended up looking when topped after the 6th node:

12 Likes

Ohhh,perfect…these are gonna be outdoors and can get as wide as they want!

5 Likes

5 out 6 up and going!

5 Likes

Love to see it. Keep it going! OTW!!

These are really throwing me for a loop,they are so…light green and maybe even some burning…i don’t know,but since transplanting a few days ago they’ve almost doubled in size and the new growth is looking good

3 Likes

Transplant again? They look hungry. :+1:

2 Likes

Yea…I gave them a little extra food today but i feel like they really shouldn’t be as hungry as they look

2 Likes

Hard to say for sure, what is in the soil? Is it purchased bagged soil or your own mix? Are the cups kinda heavy like they are retaining too much water? I wouldn’t think they would be that hungry at such a young age.

Looking back at some early pics of the ones I’m growing I can see mine also seemed to struggle a bit just looking at the early leaves. I’ve been using recycled soil amended with fishbone meal and some bio-fish both from Down To Earth along with some greensand and azomite.

The first pic is just a couple days after potting up to 1 gal and then the next pic is 5 days later and it seems they clearly enjoyed their new containers.

8 Likes

Some seedling starter (burpee’s…which is just coco but says food added) and now they are in my own mix…But i’m honestly not all that concerned after seeing how much they’ve grown since transplant,they’ll be fine…i’m sure!

beautiful plants btw,hoping mine eventually look like that :sunglasses:

3 Likes

after a battle with broad mites and disastrous attempt at killing them…only one remains, but she’s a girl…and lookin pretty :sunglasses:

6 Likes