Strangeways, here we come (Refugee 2021 Grow)

Need a new ballast on my Solstrip build. Its so dim compared to the other. Either I m getting really unlucky or Meanwell sucks.

2nd ballast that died on me in 6 months.

1 Like

Any idea how hot the driver is getting in normal operation?

Cheers
G

Its very cool compared to the other driver

1 Like

Guess you get what you pay for. Was told to buy a new ballast. 2 years into a ballast that has a 7 year warranty. Niccceeee…

Some pics last night. Installed an AC Infinity Cloud line T6 and did some more defoliating. Culled 3 males and have 12 confirmed females. This is great but also kinda sucks cause now we need to get another light and 4x4 setup cause 6 plants per tent is way too crowded. If this was at my house with all the power that would be one thing. My dads house has a 60A panel.

4 Likes

Can tell the different between the HLG tent and the Solstrip tent. The plants are a lot more stretched being that I had a malfunctioning ballast for a couple weeks and having 320w of power

2 Likes

I’m stealing this setup. Actually have the same green feeder and a roll of black tubing for mother watering system. What is your reservoir size and pump gph subermergable?

I currently bottom feed in 2x4 trays pro mix hp similar effect less watering and run gh 3 part some stuff n mollasses. Full on sog but leaning towards this until winter dwc totes/ buckets.

Did you cut all your black lines same length?

1 Like

Think i need a bigger tent

5 Likes

No those black tubes arent cut exactly the same size.

Res holds around 18gal and has a 700gph pump.

1 Like

Got another tent set up. Currently has a 600w HPS but an HLG 600R Spec will arrive Monday to swap out.

Same new strains I traded some of my JOTI seeds for. Cant wait to try them out.

6 Likes

Another automated watering setup. Ran out of PVC though.

New light came in. Bye bye shitty HPS

4 Likes

Squirtles custom vacuum breakers.

Overfilled my ph correction reservoirs for my doser and got a few ounces of pH down on my hand. Then poured the pH probes cap full of potassium chloride on my leg. I need another coffee.

2 Likes

Did some additional work last night. Got this new tent fully irrigated and controlled. Calibrated the other doser on flower room #1 since I had reference solutions poured for the new doser. Got 3" floraflex drip rings and a 550GPH pump I had from my RDWC 12gal system. This one took about 2hrs to setup thats including a stop to Ace Hardware for additional pvc.

My dads away for the weekend so I m on watering duties. He likes to manually water. Trying to figure out a way to setup auto watering but theres no room for another timer on the powerstrip as you can see from the pictures.

His electrics are sketch running extension cords and power strips. Sketch city. Cant wait to grow at my own house again. Units arrive in a month and windows arrive around the same time. Still looking like early october.

3 Likes

Bought a pack of Calyx Bros Bubblegum S1 and Baked Beanz Frosted Cobra last night from soakn. I was leaving some packs for others as I pounced the minute the bubblegum restocked but it seems I overestimated peoples desire for the strain and its still in stock. May add another pack.

1 Like

Day 14 of flower

Had to do some training. Apparently my dad is afraid of training. This gods critical definitely needs it. Bushy AF.

5 Likes

Man that’s exactly what I did earlier this year. It’s made a big difference… don’t get flicker when the big appliances turn on anymore. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah I m excited to start growing again. Currently on hold for more home repairs. Got a heat pump system I will be putting in. Mitsubishi Hyper Heat. Heats down to 0F ambient with 100% efficiency. Also has a dry mode which will come in handy growing. Putting in new windows and flooring as well.

So moving forward all 55A can be used for strictly growing.

Heres my 3 tents. Day 37 from flip. About day 28 from flowers.

Pictures sent to me from my dad. His camera sucks. Buds appear to be stacking well. Havent been over there in almost 2 weeks.

Not bad for 1 gal pots. Was told size pots doesnt matter with coco?

8 Likes

i also thought you didnt have to ph with jacks ? im doing flood and drain and didnt ph my first feed … hope i didnt read wrong.

Not sure where you read that. I pH. But hey if it worked for your less work chasing pH. I let the dosers so that work